Stalker!Turkey X Reader (part 3)

You waited at the park where you first met your stalker. 'I can do this! I don't need any help' you told yourself over and over trying to convince yourself that you wasn't scared but you was terrified! You watched a lot of TV to find there are many different kinds of stalkers in the world. Crazy one....psychotic one....physical one ....manipulative one....and many more. You was scared of all of them. 'Please just be one Nice stalker' you thought as you felt someone touch your shoulder!

It was the guy! He had his mask on again. 'Why dose he keep is face a secret?' You thought looking into his Brown eyes "hey aşkım(my love)...you have beautiful (e/c) eyes today" you blushed how nice his voice sounded. 'Maybe having him as a stalk- what am I saying?!' You thought. "T-thanks..." He grabbed your hand and place it to his lips "you do know how long I waited for you to return aşkım(my love)" you looked at him with shock...'wait return? I always lived here since I was just a baby....what the hell is he talking about?!' He smiled at you. " aşkım(my love) (your name)(not your last name) I waited and waited but now you came back to me by faith!" He hugged you softly. 'Oh no he one of the crazy ones I see on TV...where they think one girl is the same as the other...what a shame....' You thought sadly because he wasn't after you.

You pushed him away gently. "I'm sorry...I'm ___ (your last name)" he froze in place as you walked away. 'I hope he isn't to mad I'm not his girl' you thought as you walked back home.

Sadiq Point of View

She wasn't (your name) (not your last name)....but she looks the same! How? My heart is breaking very bad right now....wait! Is she just saying that to see if my love is true! It must be! What else could it be?! " Ben aşkım geliyorum sen aşkım gerçek merak etmeyin( i'm coming my love don't you worry my love is true)" I will come for you!