Stalker!Spain X Reader (part 1)

You started to get annoyed and irritated wuth your stalker guy. He always text you...tried to call you....send people to give you stuff that remind him of you...it was like that for days! You just didn't want to go to school today so you asked your mom and she said "okay but your going to have to pick up Aqua from school Okay?" you smiled and said "yeah thanks mom " you hugged her and went upstairs to your bedroom.

When it was time to get Aqua there was a Spanish man waiting outside the house with flowers from before he was probably one of your stalkers friends again. You said to yourself "back way time" so you went to the back door and went to back alleyway to Aqua school.

When you got there Aqua was talking to a Spanish man that was in front of the house before! You ran to Aqua and grabbed her hand "we'er going"you said really fast and started to walk fast with Aqua behind you. "How many time dose mom and dad have to tell you don't talk to strangers ?" Aqua looked at you and started to cry "he said he knew you and he was you boyfriend...I'm sorry I didn't know sis honest " you looked back at the spanish man as he waved to you and blow you a kiss but you looked at him in disgust "let's go home sis" "okay sis". You and Aqua was walking home when you heard the Spainish man calling out to Aqua? "Yes mister?" Aqua said confused as you are "you forgot this chica" he gave Aqua a blue bunny and ran off "huh this isn't mine?""oh well free toy for you" you laughed long with Aqua "well I go to bed here sis you take bun bun (the bunny) tonight" aqua said going upstairs. You sighed and took bun bun with you to bed.

You put bun bun on your shelf of the dresser and went to bed. Then your phone rang it was your stalker again this time you answered and yelled"WHAT?!" "Why can you sleep with bun bun honey" you dropped your phone and looked at the bunny. He gave your sister and video camera that looks like a bunny. You grabbed your phone and said" prev you want to check out my sister?!""oh no no dear i quería comprobar hacia fuera si esto (I wanted to check you out though this thing)" you hang up the phone and throwed the bunny out the window...never again will that happen...