Stalker!Male!Belarus X Reader (part 3)~Author's Note~

Author's Note:Oh My Gosh! You Guys are just to nice to me*crys* you guys are the best no not the best you are AWESOME~! I can't believe how many people like stalkers haha...Again Thanks for reading...I really enjoy make it for you.

You picked up the ring box and...put on the ring. You walked downstairs and unlocked you front door. You stepped out on to your porch and sat down on the small stairs leading to your house door. You was waiting for Nikolai. You looked at the ring. It was very beautiful stone in the middle the color was (f/c) and two purple stones in the sides of it. It kind of reminded you that you was trapped and can't get out of this. Nikolai was walking to your house with his head down. You stood up and waited for him to noticed you. He looked up and saw you there. His face lit up as he ran towards you. He hugged you and buried his face into your hair.

Nikolai Point of View

I was walking to my further wife's house again hopeing she take me as her husband. I always look at my feet when I go to her house. I looked up and saw my beautiful __ outside waiting for me! 'She Accepted it!' I ran towards her and hugged her and stuck my face into her hair. I smelled (favorite shampoo). It smelled good on her. I was so happy she loves me back.

You put your hands on his cheat. "Nikolai..." You said sweetly to him. "Yes moy dorogoy(my darling)" he stilled had his head in your hair. "Are you gonna still kill my family?" You had to know "...no moy dorogoy(my darling) only if they get in the way of our love." He said in a happy tone. You started to cry but Nikolai didn't noticed. He grabbed your hand "let's go for.a walk moy dorogoy(my darling)" he said with a smile on his face. "Okay..." You said in a sad tone as he picked you up bridal style. 'What have I done?!' You thought in horror as he started walking to who knows where.