Stalker!Russia X Reader (part 4) ~lemon warning~

He pulled away and smiled at you. You blushed and looked away "thanks for the breakfast babe" you blushed madly. He smiled at your blushing face "your welcome my sunflower~" he kissed your head and walked out of the room. You smiled at him with love as he shut the door. You ate your breakfast and got dress. You went downstairs to see Ivan on his chair reading a book. You mind told you 'sit on his lap...make him happy...make him yours forever' and you agreed with the voice in your head.(That's not me guys okay!(

~Turn Back Now...What are you doing NOOO!~

You walked over to him and pushed the book out of his hands. He looked at yo confused until you sat on his lap. And started to kiss him. He liked it and moved closer to deepening the kiss. You moans as you felt something poking your womanhood. You knew exactly what it was. And grinned him. He moaned in the kisses as you kept grinning. He picked you up and walked to the bedroom upstairs. He didn't need to stop to look where everything was because he knew where everything was. He opened the door and shut it was his foot. He placed you gently on the bed and broke the kiss. He took off his scarf and t-shirt. He climbed on top of you and kiss your neck. You moans and bucked your hip on to his. You wanted him very bad and pushed him away saying "can we skip the foreplay?" He smile and nodded. He took off your top pants and panties. He took off his pants and boxers. He positioned himself and entered you. You loved the pain he was giving you and told him to move already. He looked and nodded. He pounded you hard and you loved it. "faster!Faster!FASTER!" you yelled at your fiance(not really but okay...). He kept pounding into you. He rocked the bed with his strength. You kept moan his Name. He loved it! So he kept add more and more speed. You want it to last more but you orgasm. He stopped but you wanted more "no keep going!" You told him. He smiled at you and picked up speed again.

~agh....why don't you listen to me~

After 5 rounds of none stop pounding you both lie on the bed panting. You loved this feeling in you for some reason. "Ivan?" You called to him. He looked at you "da?" He answered you "can we get married?" You asked. He was shocked but melted into a smile as he gave you a ring "of course my sunflower" you hug him and he hugged you back. 'Finally he's all yours forever' the.voice in your head said. "Yes yes he is" you said out loud.