Stalker!Canada X Reader (part 2)

You felt him go from your ear to your neck. You blushed then elbowed him in his stomach and grabbed a near by frying pan(Just Like Hungry!) Matthew still hunched over in pain you walked slowly out of the kitchen and ran to your room! Shut the door and locked it.(your totally forgetting someone). You took about 25 minutes to catch your breath then you finally realized that you forgot AQUA! Maybe he didn't go to her room. 'Please please don't be in her room!' You thought as you walked slowly to Aqua's room. You heard laughter in her room "haha no way Matthew" "yes" you walked in her room and saw Aqua playing dolls with Matthew.

"Hi sis" Aqua waved to you "hello __" he said with a smile and acting like nothing happened between you guys. You looked at Aqua" what do you want for dinner?""ummm...pancakes!" You looked at your sister and asked "why?" Aqua smiled "I feel like something sweet and soft" Matthew smiled and patted your back "I'll make it" you felt him rub your back which felt weird "okay and stop touching me" Matthew just smiled and left to make the pancakes. You quickly shut the door and locked it but Aqua looked at you weirdly "what are you doing?" You sat next to her "well....Matthew kind of a creep" you said quietly. She looked at you "but he said you was acting weird to him...""what?""yeah he came in here and said you was acting weird around him" you told her everything but the kissing on the neck part "weird...he gross" she made a I-don't-like-that-guy look. Then a knock on her door "girls I have the pancakes...you want them now eh?" He said behind the door "we'll be right there" he sighed and said"okay" you both looked at each other and sighed"what are you going to do sis ?" She looked at you with worried eyes "I don't know...I really don't know..."