Stalker!Finland X Reader (part 4)~lemon warning~

It was Christmas time. Your mother has been dating Tino for about 2 months now. When your mother leaves the room or not home. Tino would hug you and kiss your neck. You always push him away and slaps his face. He wouldn't mind at all. You always went everywhere your mother went because you didn't want to be near Tino anymore.

~turn back friend don't read this!!!~

You heard your mother and Tino was on a date. So you stayed home and Aqua went to her friend's house for a sleep over. You fell asleep on the couch. You woke up to find yourself in your mother's room. You shot up and looked around. Candles everywhere and romantic music playing. You got out of the bed and slowly walked to the door. Tino opened the door ans smiled at you was up now. "Hello Snowflake~" he walked over to you and hugged you. You pushed him away "where's my mom?!" He shrugged and said " älä välitä hänestä hän jonnekin ... Nyt viettää aikaa yhdessä rakkaani ~( don't worry about her she somewhere...now let's spend time together my love~)" you ran towards the door but he caught you before you could run. He started to kiss your neck "STOP!" you yelled but he didn't. Nipped and sucked in your soft skin pushing you gently on the bed. You tried your best to fight him off but he was stronger then you. You bit you lower lip to not moan out anything. He took off your clothes one by one and kisses every part of your body. Your lower lip started to bleed and he rubbed your womanhood "Tämä märkä jo rakkaani?(this wet already my love?)" He took off you pantie and he took off all his clothes. You didn't dare look at the Finnish man you just kept your eye closed. He smirked and said "Aion naida sinua niin kovasti sinun ei kävellä kuukaudessa(i'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll not walk for a month)" he rams himself into you without warning. You moaned out in pain. He waited for you to loosen up and starts thrusting faster and hard with each thrust. He moans and groans. You crie the whole time. You didn't like this feeling. He kept going and was starting to hurt you bad. "Ow slow down Tino!" You plead but that only made him go faster and harder. Your stomach tightened and you came. But he didn't stop. He kept going until he was slamming you at an inhuman speed. You couldn't take it when he did and passed out.

~oh gosh*red as a tomato*~

You woke up. And saw the Finnish man laying on top of you panting. You froze cause he was still inside of you. He pulls out and looks up at you "I love you (your name) here" he kisses you and hand you a box and smile. You thought 'what do I do?! Do I love him back?! Where my mommy?!'