Stalker!Italy X Reader (part 2)

You thought to yourself "we didn't order an pizza" or at least that what you thought the man outside said. Then again the doorbell rang " consegna della pizza!(pizza delivery!)" He said a little bit louder. You looked through the peep hold of the door to see a happy-go-lucky man with a pizza uniform on also a weird curl on left side of him but why was his eyes closed. " consegna della pizza!(pizza delivery!)" He said again you slowly opened the door and told him "sorry but we didn't order any pizza sir" you smiled a fake smile " davvero?! oh mio scusa bella Vado( really?! oh my sorry beautiful i'll go)" he waved good bye to you and walked to his car in the rain. You closed the door and made sure to locked the door because that man sounded the man who called you in the morning.

It was almost bed time for you and Aqua. You wanted to tell someone about your stalker so you thought to tell Aqua because she was the only one you could truly talk too. "Aqua?""yeah sis?" Aqua putting down her pencil "well I have a problem...and thought you could help""okay"sooo I have this boy""mmm""and he been staring at me""mmmhh""and learning stuff about me""like a stalker" you looked at Aqua like she wasn't suppose to know what a stalker is at her age"yeah...a stalker" Aqua looked at you with a smile "I believe you sis...so what have he been doing?""well he sent me a note...gave me flowers...some of the notes wasn't in English" You patted Aqua head and told her "forget okay as long as someone knows I'm good" Aqua shook her head. You looked at the time "bath time Aqua" Aqua got up and headed to the bathroom but you grabbed her hand "I'll take one with you okay""your really scared of that stalker huh okay" you smiled and got your thing.

You and Aqua was bathing "when I'm your age I hope I get that big" you blushed "shut up I'm not that big" Aqua frowned "awww sis...I didn't mean your fat" you turned your head away from Aqua "I know""no you didn't""okay maybe I did" the bathroom filled with laughter when you both heard a load slam of the front door. You and Aqua locked the bathroom door and shut the lights off to hide.(note:still naked sorry) you both hugged each other and waited in the dark. You grabbed towels and wrapped both you and Aqua in them and told Aqua to hide in the bathroom closet. "Go inside""okay" both of you crawled into the small closet. You shutters and heard a man say " dove sei bella? Io so che qui da qualche parte. Si prega di venire fuori io non ti farò del male se lo fai( where are you beautiful? i know you here somewhere. please come out i won't hurt you if you do)" after hearing those words you knew it was him. You grabbed Aqua and hugged her and telling her "everything is going to be okay and he not going to find us" when you heard the bathroom doorknob jiggle the little bit and you heard the man say " si trovano i miei piccoli cannoli(found you my little cannoli)" he then kicked the door in and looked around " dove sei il mio pane dolce?(where are you my sweet bread?)" You closed your eyes and hoped he wouldn't find you guys.