Stalker!Finland X Reader (part 2)

After a week meeting your stalker in the hallway of your school. You didn'twant to be alone in the hall anymore. You didn't see your stalker at school after what he did to you that day. You thought it was over and was happy about that! But you was so wrong...the next day you walked into your history class and there HE was! "Hello Miss __" he smiled at you with such a loving caring in his eyes but it was creepy to you. You didn't say anything to your stalker and now substitute history teacher. Everyone listened to the creepy teacher while you just looked at your desk not wanting to think you liked him.

After class everybody rush out of the class like there was no tomorrow. You rushed as well but your stalker caught you before you left. "Miss __...do you hate me?" He asked you with the cute sad face "I really want to go now Mr. Väinämöinen" he smiled because you remember his name. "Well Miss __ you didn't pay attention to the lesson today why?" He looked at you confused "I just...you know....time of the month..." He blushed and smirked "okay see you tomorrow... kultaseni(my love)" you looked at him and asked "what?" He smiled "nothing bye"

You took a long bath to take your mind off your stalker. Then your phone vibrated. It was an unknown number. The text said:

Hello kultaseni!(my love)

It me Tino...I felt bad for everything so I promise to give you my undying attention because your so cute when you're jealous kultaseni!(my love) well until tomorrow ...

Love Your Lover

Tino!

You looked at the text...'he thinks I'm jealous ? No this can't be! He got the wrong idea...I wanted him to move on not pay more attention to me!!!'