Stalker!Canada X Reader (part 4)~Author's Note~

Author's Note:Hey Guys! I wanted to know do you want me to end the parts with 5 or 6 in need help! Please tell me 5 or 6 and there will be 3 endings to all of them...Happy...Nice...and Messed Up!

You got up from the bed. But you fell to the floor with pain. You rubbed your inner thighs because it hurt really bad and crawled your way to the door. 'Mom and Dad please be home?!' You cried in pain and fear. You made it to the door and placed your ear to hear anything. 'Nothing...weird...wait is that AQUA!?' you opened the door and pulled your way into the hall. "You sicko!" Aqua yelled from her room "don't worry...calm down Aqua please" Matthew said in a kind voice to her "F*** you a#%hole!" Aqua yelled at him and ran into the hall and saw you "SIS!" she ran to your side and you hugged her "It's okay aqua your fine" Matthew came out after her andooking down at you.

You grabbed the nearest thing which was a broken table(how convenient!). You ripped off the table leg and stood up slowly'ow! Did he really have to go so hard? WHAT AM I THINKING?!' you looked at your psychotic babysitter "what were you going to do with Aqua?" You said in a angry voice "well....I was just gonna take her a bath is all hun" he said with a smile "I'm 12 you idiot I can do myself!" Aqua yelled at him from behind you. "I'm gonna give you 5 sec to get the hell out of our house" Matthew looked sad and walked pass the two of you and left. 'That was easy! Man I should have said that earlier!' You thought but the past was the past(wink aaaa wink) right?

Matthew Point of View

'My dearest ___ for so long I been waiting for you~. You helped me so many time that you don't even know'. I was thinking to myself walking down the street with my heart breaking. I saw ___ and Aqua's parents walking all drunk like. "And I was like b-back off" I tapped them on the shoulder and they looked at me "Oi Matthew how ye doing?" The father asked me "I'm fine sir but I'm sorry for this~" I knocked them both out and dragged them to my car 'don't you worry my love we'll be together soon~' I smile to myself happily.