Stalker!France X Reader (part 2)

You slept really will tonight for some odd reason. It was warm and soft bit you really didn't want to get up. You trying to open your eyes and you felt a chest of a MAN?! "WHAT?!" you shot up from bed and seen that French model guy in your bed shirtless! "Hey!" You slip his face "ouch!" He woke up and rubbed his eyes. " bonjour mon amour(good morning my love)" you twitched your eye at him "what?" He looked at you at and thought ' Oh, c'est vrai qu'elle peut parler français( oh that's right she can speak french)' you grabbed your textbook and thrown it at him "GET OUT OF MY ROOM PREV!" He tried to talk to you in English "my love I'm here to take your virginity!" You ran to your door opened in and ran down to your sister room. Aqua rubbed her eyes and asked "what's wrong sis?" You was in a panic so you said"some prev is in the house!" Aqua shot up from bed and ran to hug you "let's get mommy and daddy then." You looked at her cute scared face "good idea".

You both walked slowly down to your parent's room to tell them. You opened the door to find...they wasn't there! "Mommy?Daddy? Where are they?" Aqua was about to cry when you heard footsteps coming so you push Aqua and yourself under the your parent's bed. You told Aqua to be quite. Then your parent's door opened and heard " miel tes parents ne sont pas là .... je leur ai envoyé un endroit agréable hehe( honey your parents are not here....i sent them somewhere nice hehe)" Aqua eyes started to water. You whispered "what's the matter?" She looked at you and whispered back"I been taking some French classes...he said honey I took your parents something....that's all I know..." Your eyes started to water too. This freak in your house took your parents!