Stalker!Greece X Reader (part 2)

You didn't believe what you just read. The creepy weirdo guy your teacher Miss (random name) dated was your stalker. 'Nope can't be true...I don't wanna believe it' you thrown away the note and just forgot about the stalker. You tried so hard to block the stalker out of your head but it was to hard because everyday he would wait for you at your school gate. You never took the front entrance again.

It was the end of school and Miss (random name) called you up after class. "Yes miss (random name) ?" She looked at you with a serious look in her eyes. "You do realize why I sent you to give my ex-boyfriend that right?" You nodded your head slowly "I'm not being mean __ but I had to let you know some how...Stay away from him...he nuts okay?" You just nodded and left. You didn't even bother to look if he was at the front gate. You went to the back entrance to the school. "Why can't he just leave me alone?" You said out loud "who bothering you αγάπη μου(my love)?" You jumped alittle to see the man from before. "Stay away from me...I have pepper spray..." He laughed " Gi 'af̱tó s' agapó̱ ... pánta asteiév̱etai(that is why I love you...always joking)" you backed up into the wall as he got closer 'someone help me' you told yourself as you started to cry.