Stalker!Norway X Reader (End)

You woke up next to your stalker Lukas. You slept on it and realized you....

(Happy Endding With Stalker)

You loved him. You gently taped his him "Lukas?" he opened his eyes "yes?" he responded "I love you and want to stay with you forever~" he smiled and kisses you passionately. You heard Aqua's voice yelling. You walked to the bed she was in and saw some blonde white hair boy on her. "sister help these guys are psychopath!!" she said trying to push The boy away. You smiled creepily at her "I love Lukas he just showing me his emotions" you turned and away. You heard her crying but all you need was Lukas.

Its been 7 years with Lukas and you love him so. He always ask where you are but you don't mind at all. You have 3 boys with him and is happy for once. Lukas never smile but you don't care as long as he's with you your fine. All your family and friends are not talking with you after you married him.

Lukas point of view

She doesn't know that I Killed her family off....and all her friend as well. If someone gets to close to my ___ I will not Hesitate to kill them. Hopefully ___ never finds out*creepy grin*

(Bad Endding With Stalker)

You looked at Lukas with disgusted and slowly got up. You dressed as fast as you could and looked around the house for Aqua. You heard her scream "HELP ME!!!" you ran down the hall and opened the door to see a boy with blonde white hair on Aqua. She struggled under him "Get the fuck off me!" you pushed him off and took Aqua. You booked it out of there.

You told your parents everything. They decided to move and change everyones names hair too. You was now (Fake Name)(Fake Last Name) and Aqua wasn't Aqua anymore it was Snow (Fake Last Name). You all was happy in your new life without your stalker.

Lukas Point Of View

She thinks she can get away.....I will find her. My brother is helping me to find his one too. Hehehe my lovely ____ I found you~.

Aqua:Well that's the end of Norway's one hoped it was good. Two endings are good three would make my brain hurt alot XD. I'll try and update every weekend so Saturday Sunday New Stories. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed his story *smile sweetly* Until Next Time~