Stalker!Iceland X Reader (part 3)

You was pulling your hair out because of the worrying. "That little son of a" "__! Aqua! We're home!" Your mother called out to you. You ran to your mother crying. "What's wrong dear?" She rubbed your back "Aqua..." Your phone vibrated. It was a text from the asshole. It said:

You tell....your sister dies!

You was shocked. You told your mom it was nothing and went to your room. You texted him back. You told him:

Alright you little son of a b****...where is my sister?!

He texted:

She with me of course :)

You texted:

You know what a mean idiot!

He texted:

Just a little joke my love....first you have to agree to be my girlfriend...what do you say?

You looked at you phone for an hour. 'What should I do? If I say yes Aqua comes home! But I don't want to be his girlfriend....' Your phone vibrated "what the hell dose he want now?!" You grabbed your phone to find an address! 'Huh?' It vibrated one last time to see.

This is Aqua! Hurry Big Sister!

You couldn't believe it! Aqua must've took his phone! 'Wait to make sure it Aqua' you texted back.

If your really Aqua....what kind of stuffed animal do I like?

She texted:

Really sis....(favorite animal). You loved it since you was 11

You smiled because it was her! 'Okay! I have to save my sister!' You told yourself as you ran downstairs grabbed your jacket and went to the address. 'Don't worry Aqua I'm coming'.

Emil Point of View

"Where the Fuck is my phone?!" I yelled at my girlfriend's sister. She looked away from me. I grabbed her shirt and made her face me "where is it?!" I yelled once more. She looked at me with her Brown eyes with sadness. I felt like I wanted to kiss her'Huh? Why she looking at me like that?' She then kick my leg. I slapped her face 'I thought I was liking you a little' I heard my ringtone come from Aqua's bra. I smirked down at her "can I have my phone now?" I asked her "no..." She said coldly "well I didn't want to do this" "you wouldn't dare" I smirked and forceful stuck my hand down her shirt and got my phone. She looked away from me. I looked and my love texted back! 'What?! She know where we are!? Crap!' Thought in a panic "looks like we going somewhere else" I told my lover's sister.