Stalker!Denmark X Reader (part 2)

You couldn't tell anybody about what happened last week. You covered everything up. And you pretty much forgotten about the stalker because he didn't gave any notes since that whole horrible event. You was study at your friend's house. You both agreed to never speak of the event again and never tell anyone. You was studying for a history test next week but your Mother called you home for dinner. You really didn't want to go but your mom world ask why so you went.

You was walking down the street. You heard footsteps and whistling behind you to a really creepy song(They coming to take me away). You started to walk faster and determined to get to away from who ever was following you. You turned the corner but the crazy man behind you grabbed your arm."where ya going?" He said with a creepy low voice "let go of me!" You yelled. The man smirked and started to kiss down your neck. You tried to make him stop but he was to strong.

You was crying as the mysterious man trying to rape you. You thought he was your stalker at first but then something AMAZING yet disturbing happened! An axe (again) came from no where flown at the man's head cutting it clean off. Blood was everywhere but this time your stalker did save you. You looked at the direction the axe came from. Out from the shadows came a tall blonde man with winter clothes on. " haha, at hvad du får for at rode med min pige(haha that's what you get for messing with my girl)" he laughed at the now die man on you. He grabbed the headless man body a thrown it across the street. He smiled at you and offered a hand.'he my stalker....no please no'