Stalker!Japan X Reader (part 2)

You woke up the next day. And forgotten the boy was next door and opened you curtains and saw him only in a towel. You blushed and he smiled opening his window to talk to you. " Anata no suimin wa dono yō ni watashi no aidatta?( how was your sleep my love)" you looked at him and said nothing because you didn't understand a word he just said. You slowly shut your curtain and locked your window. It was school time! Your family and you walk to school everyday so you guys can spend more time together. You guys do have a car but you love walking and talking with your family.

You was the first one done getting ready and looked at the weather from outside through your front window. You saw the Japanese boy waiting by your doorstep on the sidewalk. You shut the curtain "why is he here ?!" You said to yourself. Your mom came downstairs and so did everyone after her and she said "ready to go!""yay!" Aqua and your dad said childish bit you looked sad" what wrong dear?" Your mom hugged you and check your temperature with kissed your forehead "I don't feel to good mom" she looked at your face "okay dear...stay in bed rest and I'll be home before you know it!" You smiled and shook your head softly and went to your room. You closed your door and jumped up and down saying "no more stalker guy today!" Softly of course.

You was lying in bed looking at your favorite anime guys on the ceiling "I wished these guys would stalk me" then hearing your bedroom door open "MOM!" you jumped out of bed to hug her but felt more flat like a guys chest "dad?" The person patted your head and said " Mōshiwake arimasen watashi wa anata no hahaoya ya chichioya janai( sorry i'm not your mother or father)" you fell backwards "what are you doing here?!" He looked at you with worry " Watashi wa anata no watashi no ai o sewa o suru tame ni koko ni iru(I'm here to take care of you my love)" he said bending down and touch your face "sorry I don't understand you..."you slapped his hand away and got up " gomennasai...I'm not rerry good with speaking engrish...but I'rr wirr try for you my rove..." He smiled but you still wanted to know why he was here. "Well bye" you waved to him "but your mother said you was sick..." You looked at him "you talked with my mother?" "Hai I tord her about our rerationship" you stopped at relationship? "We don't have one" he looked at you with confused looked "yes we do...it been a mouth now...that you read my card" "that dosen't make us in a relationship!" You yelled "__-san prease don't shout ... Oh yeah..my name is Honda Kiku" he bowed "okay Honda get out of my house""no it's Kiku my first name and no I must take care of you rove" he grabbed you and flipped you over his shoulder and walked to your bedroom(note: you was pushing him out of your house as you was talking to him)

He plopped you on your bed and went to shut the door and lock it "w-what are you doing?!" He smirked "giving you medicine my rove" you didn't understand by "medicine" he didn't have any with him "what meds?" He pinned you down and said "this"