2

I'd like to thank you all for reading this book! If you want to check out my other books feel welcome too!

Let's begin!

Kaytlen woke up in a very comfortable bed, which she doesn't have.

She looked around to see she was on a King sized bed with a black flat screen TV with an Xbox,Wii,and PlayStation three in front of it.

The walls were white with random black designs and a few black wolfs on it. The floor was a white carpet and there was a walk in closet that had black doors.

There was also a white mini fridge and a Microwave on top of the fridge.
She also saw a black desk with some papers on it.

She got up and saw that she was still in her jeans and hoodie. So whoever kidnapped her didn't take off her clothes thankfully.

She quickly got up as she heard someone turning the door knob to the room and ran to the corner of the room.

Then a man came in with brown hair and a few blonde streaks.
He had blue eyes. It was Mason. Ms.Thomas' son.

He looked towards the bed and saw that nothing was there his eyes started turning black some how and threw the tray of food at the wall then ran out the door to the front of it were it looked like two people were guarding the door.

"WHERE IS SHE? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH HER!"He yelled at them then grabbed one of their necks. The man's eyes widened.

The other one spoke."Sir she didn't leave the room we made sure of it. We still smell her in the room."

Mason turned to look around the room,he dropped the man and walked into the room towards me.

She whimpered as he came closer and dragged herself under the bed. She curled into a ball at the wall under his bed. He tried to grab her but couldn't reach. He gave up and left.

TIME SKIP
Mason's third person view

It's been a week since she woke up and she still hasn't come out from under the bed. Mason gave her a tray with food and water three times a day but each tray gets pushed out untouched, which means she's not eating.

He decided to ask someone who was close to Kaytlen. (This font means PackLink)

Ryder?

Yes Mason?

I need your help.

With what?

Kaytlen.

What happened?

She's under my bed and hasn't come out or talked to me in a week. I tried pulling her out but I can't reach. And she won't eat or drink any of the food and water I put under there.

She's always stubborn. I'm almost there.

Ryder came through the door and waved at him then walked straight upstairs to his room.

And he followed him.

Kaytlen's Third Person View

She hadn't eaten in days. She hadn't drank in days. And she's still under the bed where he can't reach her. She would not trust him or the food and water he gave her.

She heard the door open. He just took away the food tray. No, there were two people in the room this time.

"Kaytlen come out please."Ryder said. She crawled out under the bed and flinched from all the light.