5

Enjoy!

Kaytlen's POV

I woke up to a arm draped over my small body.

I looked at Mason's alarm clock to see it was 6:42.

I decided that I would surprise everyone by making breakfast. I carefully lifted up his arm and put my pillow where I had woken up.

I snuck downstairs and into the kitchen.

I looked at all the ingredients and started.

Mason's POV

I woke up to Kaytlen's pillow being squeezed by me. I looked around the room and in the closet and bathroom.

I growled and followed her scent to the kitchen where she was putting some food on the table.

⬇️Food down there⬇️

I wrapped my arms around her small waist from behind and she yelped in surprise

"Love,you need to at least write me a note when you leave the room. Or when I'm asleep. You could have woken me up too!" I say worry filling my tone.

"Sorry. I was just trying to surprise everyone by making breakfast." She mumbled.

"It's okay."
I went over to the kittens food bowls and water bowls and filled it up with the cat food and water.

"I'm going to an Alpha meeting today.
Your going to do stuff with Alice,Liam,Asher,Leah,and Lila. Ryder and Emma are going to spend some 'mate time' together."

"Who is Liam,Asher,Leah,and Lila?" She asked me tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Liam is Alice's mate,Asher is my Gamma,Leah is his mate. And Lila is the leader of the pack warriors. I think you'll all become great friends! I would take you to the Alpha meeting but there's gonna be a lot of people there. You might have a panic attack. Ryder said you have them when you are extremely nervous or there are to many people." I said after finishing up my breakfast.

I looked at the time and started walking up the stairs to get ready."LOVE,I'M GOING TO GET CHANGED!"I shouted.

"Do you have a mute button?"Ryder asks coming down the stairs while rubbing his eyes.

"Nope! And Kaytlen made breakfast." I said while walking upstairs.

He ran to the kitchen and I'm pretty sure I heard Kaytlen saying don't eat all of them like last time.

I chuckled and walked into our room and started getting dressed after having a shower. I combed my hair so it looked neater and walked downstairs.