9

Have a great day and thanks for reading! I'm sorry for the late chapter!

Kaytlen's POV

When I woke up Mason wasn't there so I assumed he was working. I got changed into some black pants,white shirt with a black tank top,some light brown boots and some black socks with a mini white bow in the middle of my naturally curled hair.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs where May,Keith,Ryder,Emma,and Alice where all eating.

"Morning,Sis!"

"Morning!"

I grabbed some bacon,toast and eggs and went to the living room to eat. I turned on the news and the reporter was talking about a death.

"A man named Lewis Rimmer has died. His friend found him late last night with his heart ripped out and neck snapped,lying on the floor in his own bedroom. Apparently it seemed like a wild animal attacked him. Lewis Rimmer has 2 children,Keith and Kaytlen Rimmer,Kaytlen has recently gone missing,but her brother,Keith had found her. They are now living together with some friends. Keith now owns all of his father's belongings. More about this death will be talked about later today."

I dropped my plate onto the floor out of shock. Keith cane rushing in with May trailing behind him.

"What happened?"Keith asked me,being careful not to step on the broken plates.

"He's dead. Our father is dead."

Keith looks down and muttered."He deserved it."

"I heard that Keith."I said as May walked out with all the glass in a dustpan.

Mason came rushing down the stairs and into the living room."What happened?"He asked walking over to us,he was clearly worried.

I suddenly thought of something.

'You don't think he killed your father? Do you?'Lupa said.

'Who else would?'

Lupa retreated to the back of my mind and I looked at Mason."You killed him didn't you!"

"Who?"

"Mine and Keith's father! You killed him! YOU MURDERER!"I screamed at him at the last part. I ran crying to ou-his room and locked the door.

'If you need to get away you can go to your old house if you want. It was cleaned up and I can call some maids and butlers.'Keith said with our mind link.

'I'll go to the house but don't call anyone. I can take care of myself,Keith. Thank you,please explain to Ryder,don't tell Mason anything. Also do you have any scent hiders?'I asked him while I grabbed some hundred dollar bills that he had given me.

I heard a knock on the door and by the know I knew it was Keith,we have a secret knock. I opened the door to see him have a key to my old house and a couple spray bottles of what looked like water. He handed them to me and I thanked him and hugged him. He explained to me what the spray bottles were. They were scent hiders,I hugged him again and went back too the room.

I wrote a note with shaking hands and placed it on his TV. I quickly put on a bit of the scent hiding stuff and jumped out the window. I shifted into my wolf and ran to the house.

I shifted back and unlocked the house. The house was in a better shape then the last time I saw it. It barely was recognizable,it was so clean and had new furniture. Some parts had been renovated.

But I decided to go to bed. I just found a guest room and fell asleep.

Mason's POV(After Kaytlen Left.)

After a few minutes of silence I unlocked our bedroom door and walked in. Kaytlen wasn't in the bathroom,closet,or bedroom. I quickly noticed a note taped to the TV. I grabbed it and it said.

Dear Mason,I do not want to live with you because I am afraid that you'll hurt me. I know you have said you would never do it,but you did rip someone's heart out. Thank you for everything,and don't try to find me. Also if I find out you hurt any of my friends trying to get to me,I'll reject you.

Goodbye,Kaytlen.

I grabbed the paper and crumpled it. I ran down the stairs and into the living room. I threw the paper into the fireplace and started shifting.

I felt my wolf take over and I lost all control.

Lukas' POV

Someone walked into the room and I turned to see it was that human girl,May. She screamed out of shock and I growled at her.

Keith came running into the room and checked May for any damage or danger. He turned to me and growled,so I growled back. I jumped at him but was held back by Ryder.

"Stop it,Lukas! Do you think Kaytlen would want you to do this?" He asked me,I held my head in shame.

I shifted back and looked at him."Kaytlen's gone. She left awhile ago."

Emma looked at me,then ran. Keith picked up May,glared at me and ran off to their room.

Ryder just looked at me."It's your fault. All your freaking fault! I'm talking to both of you! You both better grow up or else you'll loose a lot."Ryder said then turned and walked away.

I let Mason have control again,since I felt really tired,and guilty.

Mason's POV

I walked to our bedroom and grabbed a pair of sweatpants. I took a shower and brushed my teeth then got into my sweatpants and put my 'day' clothes in the laundry.

I turned off the lights and turned on the heating mattress. I quickly lied down and put some of Kaytlen's pillows beside me.

I pulled the covers over me and got into the position me and Kaytlen would always sleep in.

I wrapped my arms around the pillows and fell asleep.

########################Well then,that was a fun,sad,angry,and late chapter. Sorry guys,I've been working on some new books! Werewolf books,Kidnaped By The Alpha And The Beta.

Also I have a new book coming out soon called Mr.Alpha Kidnaped His Artist Mate. Please check both books out,well once they are out!
Here is the description for Mr.Alpha Kidnaped His Artist
Mate:
Lynana Rose,also known as Lyn,has always loved art. Any type,music,dancing,painting,drawing,
writing,sketching and so on. She lives in her apartment with her pet baby panda,(who she saved) Coby.

Sebastian Lukasa,Alpha of The Moon Howl pack. Has always loved the idea of a mate. Someone he could always protect,love,start a family with,and so on.

But what happens when Mr.Alpha Kidnaped His Artist Mate?

Thanks for reading and you are awesome!

-Ashley