18

Mason's POV

It's been about a month since Kaytlen was sick and Emma was due any minute. Kaytlen has been taking care of getting the baby stuff for the new baby since they were already stressed out with Beta duties and Emma gets tired out to easily. Kaytlen,Keith,and May are currently out shopping for those stuff while I work.

My phone started ringing so I picked it up."Hello?"

(This font is what the caller is saying.)

"Hello,Mason."The caller said.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes you can."

"You see I'm the one that kidnaped your mate. She is quite a beauty. I might do it again. Just warning you,Alpha."

"If you touch her you will die. Slowly and painfully."

The man started laughing and hung up. I groaned and called Keith,making sure Kaytlen was okay."Keith,is Kaytlen with you?"

"Yes,why wouldn't she be?"

"I received a threat from the person who kidnaped her."

"I'll make sure she stays safe."He replied after a few minutes.

"Their asking who I'm talking to. I have to go."

"Thank you Keith."

He hung up and I sighed and continued with pack work.

Kaytlen's POV

"Who are you talking to,Keith?"I asked since he was being secretive about who he was on the phone with.

"No one."He said hanging up with the person. I rolled my eyes and we continued walking. I saw a car seat and got it."This'll be good,right May?"She nodded and I put it in the cart. We had gotten a lot of clothes,diapers,toys,and etcetera. This baby will be so spoiled.

We decided to head back so we bought the stuff and put it in Keith's truck. Once we got back to the house me and Mason decided to take a nap.

########################
I'm so sorry I didn't update for weeks! My iPod was taken away so I couldn't get on Wattpad. I also am surprised at how many reads I'm at. I literally can't believe it! We gained 5k while I was gone! Thank you all so much!

I decided to warn you all that the last chapter will be around chapter 30. I know it won't be a big book but there will be a sequel,and I might turn into into a trilogy or series. It depends how it all plays out! I will try to update more but I've got tests and I'm extremely busy!

If your on Instagram my username is fanfictongirl , all lowercase,spelt exactly like that. Just dm me on Instagram if you came from here and I'll start posting updates about my books on there! And maybe some spoilers.

-Ashley