4

Hey guys! Before I start I would like to say, thank you for reading this and enjoy the chapter! You guys are awesome and you should feel awesome!

Enjoy!

Mason's POV

"Love,get up! Your going shopping soon."
I nudged Kaytlen gently,being careful not to hurt her.

"Kaytlen, Get Up!" I demanded feeling a bit annoyed at how long it was taking.

She shot out of bed and jumped to the other side of the bed. "Sorry,Sir." Her head bowed as she said that. I moved over to her and she winced.

I put my hand out to grab her and she screamed. Ryder slammed into the door then the door came off. I pulled my hand away as he growled at me.

"You hurt her." He spat out while hugging her and rubbing her back. I growled."I didn't hurt her."

I walked out into my office and told some guards to follow them when they were shopping.

'You messed up. Real bad' Lukas said.

'I know,but why did she react that way?' I asked Lukas.

'I don't know, try talking to Ryder,later.' Lukas said.

'Okay,Well I better start thinking of stuff to say sorry.'

'I have an idea!' Lukas shouted.

'What?' I asked eagerly.

'Take her out and get ice cream or something at Dairy Queen then go to the waterfall after you guys are done your ice cream or whatever go to the pet shop. And let her pick a pet or more!'

'Awesome idea. But time for Pack Work.'

########################Kaytlen's POV

Shopping was great with them. We got lunch at a place called Subway. I got a few outfits because they made me.

I went up to Mason's room and started putting the clothes away. I noticed a dress and a note on the bed. The note said:

Love,I'm sorry for earlier,so you and me are going on a little date. Wear this dress. Emma and Alice are coming to get you ready.

Mason

That's so cute! Alice and Emma came through the door with 2 purse sized bags each."What are those bags for?"I asked them eyeing the bags.

"They carry our makeup,silly. We are getting you ready for your date!"Emma squealed.

By the time they were done my makeup and hair it was 7:00pm we had already eaten supper and I had the dress on.

Her hair,clothes,shoes,and etc. ⬇️

 ⬇️