17

Sorry for not updating,I've been under a lot of stress. And I just got a puppy so I have a lot more responsibilities. School is so tiring and I haven't been getting enough sleep from working on chapters.

Mason's POV

Kaytlen has been sick for two weeks and everyone has stop coming over because they don't want to get sick. But they face time her and drop things off for her. The house was completely set up and we were enjoying it.

"Love,you shouldn't be making breakfast. You should be lying down."I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"But we need food to eat."She argues as she stirred the oatmeal."And I'll make that food."I replied and picked her up then put her on the couch.

I started stirring the oatmeal and when it was ready I put one bowl with berries and bananas and whipped cream on a sick table and also a cup of fresh orange juice. I placed the table over her and she thanked me."We're getting a big storm,"She said quietly."Lupa told me."

I nodded and noticed that Lukas had been warning me also."Let's go down to the basement then,just in case."She nodded and I picked her up.

She grabbed her table and I walked downstairs. We went to the movie theatre and sat on one of the couches. I grabbed a blanket and put it over us."Are you comfortable?"I asked looking at her."Yeah. Thank you Mason."

I smiled and nodded."What movie would you like to watch?"I asked picking up the remote and looking at her."Emma suggested that we start watching a show called Once Upon A Time. It's on Netflix."I nodded and turned it on and she put her head on my shoulder.

########################Sorry for not updating! I've been really busy but I'll try to update more since Spring break is coming up on Friday. Anyways Once Upon A Time is an awesome but confusing show so if you watch it then do each episode in order.

I hope you liked this chapter and thanks for all the reads! We almost have 5k which is amazing!

Please go ask questions on my Q & A chapter!

-Ashley