28

Kaytlen's POV

It was finally here. The day that she waited a month for. January Twenty Fifth,Mason's and mine wedding day.

I wanted to get a simple dress but Emma and both Mays decided that I deserved a very elegant,expensive,white gown that was lined with gold. It hugged my sides as if it was made only for me. It also was quite long on the botton,I would feel like a queen,entering a ball. My vail had flowers around the head but small white rosses dotted the part that covered my face.

I had white flats as I can't walk in heels,and the bouqet I was going to recieve was white roses with lining gold. The whole wedding was gold,white,and silver. Mason made sure to make my dream wedding.

Mason's POV

I was a nervous wreck. I was standing in my dressing room,wearing a white tuxedo that's lined with sliver. I had just finished my hair and now I was ready,but I was scared she had changed her mind.

The boys and I walked up to the alter before they ran back to the door,waiting for the bridesmaids and maid of honor. My dad came up to me and started saying some encouraging words. I just nodded amd he sat back down. I had been up all night memorizing my vows and I am tired. I watched as the bridesmaids and groomsmen started walking in after Emma and Ryder.

I stared down the hall,waiting for her to walk up the stairs,arm linked with Keith's.

Third Person POV

It was magical as Kaytlen walked in,blushing and holding the bouquet as she walked up to the alter,Keith leaving her. She really wished he could stay by her side the whole time so she didn't embaress herself,or anyone else.

Mason watched her,trying to calm her while speaking in mind link as the priest started talking. He didn't really listen except when he wad told to say his vows.

"Kaytlen..ever since I met you,I fell deeply in love. I have done so many wrong things and I have no idea why you would want me,but I'll take this chance. I promised you I would always protect you and I will do my best to live up to that promise. You have captured my heart and sealed it up,never letting it escape and I hope it stays that way."

Kaytlen's POV

"Well that's hard to match so I'll do my best. Mason,after meeting you,I though I was just crushing,but it became love and it flourishes each day I see you. We will last for infinty,no matter what happens,I promise to always come back to you."

Third Person POV

"Exchange rings."The priest announced before the couple exchanged the rings and slid them on. The priest said to kiss the bride so Mason did so,flowers falling down on them as they did.

################################
I feel proud because I started writing this today and finished it today.

Also shout out to Alfathewolf because she needs it. Also hit her up if you like the shows 'Supernatural','Bones',or 'Steven's Universe'

~Ash