26

Sorry I'm late,I'm really busy with school and my grandma just go out of the hospital and she's moving so I'm helping with that. And I've left all social media except Wattpad due to stress and personal reasons. And some of you might know my birthday happened on the twnety ninth. Anyway let's start?
################################

Mason's POV

Shopping for Christmas as a child,was always my favourite. Picking out decorations,seeing more presents to add to the list,picking the tree,And wrapping the homemade presents for everyone. But doing it all myself,is boring,but knowing that it's to help Kaytlen,makes it better.

I waved hello to a few children in the pack as I picked out some blue decorations. I got an angel as the tree top and some tinsel,I also grabbed two boxes of candy canes. I then grabbed a mat for under the tree and some wrapping paper.

I then walked to the back of store to get a tree. I walked in where the trees were and walked over to an employee,"Can you show me where the biggest trees are?"

"Of course,Alpha!"The teen employee quickly walked over to the biggest trees there. I thanked them and they nodded. I then picked out a large tree and paid, I then took it to my truck and put it in the trunk,strapping it to the sides.

I get in and start driving back to Starbucks to pick up two coffees for Kaytlen and I (Proper grammar for you grammar police.). I then continue driving back to the house. Watching families of wolves run on the snow covered grass made me happy, knowing Kaytlen and I could become that. Snow started falling so I sped up a bit, not wanting the tree to be covered in snow when I set it up.

I reached the house, opening up and driving into the garage. I park and unload all the stuff into the house, bringing Kaytlen' s coffee to her. She thanked and smiled at me,I smiled back at her before going down to the main living room. I started setting up the tree,not having much difficulty.

I put blue decorations up and set a ladder up,able to put the higher decorations and angel
up. I put on the tinsel and lights,then candy canes. I then put the mat down,making sure the tree wouldn't fall.

I smile then go to my office to wrap presents. I unlock a closet and pull out all the presents except the children's ones which were already wrapped and under the tree. I started wrapping presents and putting the stickers on them. Everyone had always complimented my wrapping skills,since I had always been able to wrap presents perfectly,even as a five year old.

As I finished,I noticed the sun going down,smiling as I carried the presents to the tree and put them under. I then walked upstairs with two cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream and shaved chocolate. I found her on the balcony,looking at the sunset. I placed the two cups on the table and walked up to her,I wrapped my arms around her and she smiled softly,"Want to talk?"

She nodded and started explaining why she was acting how she was,"I will always be here for you and ready to help you through anything. I love you and always will. Nothing can make me forget you. I love you Kaytlen Rimmer. I always will."

###############################
I just realized I need to fit in a proposal,wedding,and birth,in four chapters.

By the way,do you guys want a sequel that is when the baby is a teen or growing up? If we do growing up,The series will last into a trilogy or a series. Also if you vote,please also comment a title of the book that you want it to be. Whoever comments the one I pick gets a shout out,cover made by me,and if I'm not already,a follow. I might combine my two favourite if that works out then both winners get a shout out,cover made by me,and follow back.

Also I got a new phone that's way easier to update on so more frequent updates! And if your a fan of Percy Jackson and Harry Potter,check out my book called Hidden Demigod.

~Ash