16

Fun fact: About 78% of the average human brain is made up of water.

Mason's POV

I had been working on pack work ever since four this morning in the bedroom since my office hasn't been set up yet. I had just been using my laptop to do it since none of my desktops had arrived yet.

"I made breakfast,Mason."

"Oh thank you,Love." I said closing my laptop and following Kaytlen downstairs with my laptop in my hands. She sat down on one of the pillows she put on the floor. I plugged my laptop in and started eating.

She turned away from the food and sneezed."Are you sick,Love?"I asked quickly rising to her side. She nodded and I lifted her up and ran up the stairs with her in my arms.

"Get some warm clothes on!" I said as I rushed back downstairs to pack up her food. I put her food in a sandwich container that I found in one of the boxes. I also made some lemon tea for her and put a little sugar in it then I put it in a thermos.

When she came downstairs I got her into my jeep and grabbed her breakfast."Why are you acting like this,Mason?"

"It's very rare that a werewolf gets sick at all,unless it's a werewolf sickness."I replied as I started driving to the pack hospital.

"Oh,okay."

Once we got to the pack hospital I opened her door and helped her through the hospital's doors. I mind linked a nurse to lead us to a room and got our family doctor, Dr.Quinn.

After a couple minutes Dr.Quinn came in."I'm sorry Alpha, I was delivering the Cork's baby."

"That's perfectly fine,but I didn't realize that their baby was due soon."

"They're baby came three weeks early."

I nodded and she started doing tests on Kaytlen.

"The Luna has nothing serious,just the common flu."I nodded and Kaytlen thanked her and we left.

########################Do you guys want me to stay out leave Wattpad? Also thank you for all the support and reads,votes,and very nice comments.

I would have had the chapter out earlier but I've being having migraines for two weeks and I've been sick. I've also started a hip hop class so I'm pretty busy.

-Ashley