15

Fun fact:Crocodiles can't stick their tongues out.

Chapter 15! I wanted to know if you guys wanted a Q&A chapter with me and any characters! If so tell me! Also thank you so much for 3k reads!

Mason's POV

The new house was around two hours away from the old house so it took us awhile to get there but we're here now. Kaytlen grabbed the kittens and I grabbed most of the bags."Prince! Go inside!"I said and pointed towards the door.

Kaytlen walked inside with the kittens and I followed them. I walked inside and the moving people started bringing in furniture. I led Kaytlen to our bedroom and put down the bags.

"It's ginormous!"(A/N:If I get any inappropriate comments I'll delete them.)

"I made sure it would be."I said,smiling.

:One Hour Later

It was nine and we had just finished eating our microwave macaroni and cheese,which is disgusting. Not all the furniture had been installed,but we did not get our bed frame. Kaytlen was currently changing in the to-be closet. Prince's and the kitten's beds have already been set up so they had already fallen asleep.

Kaytlen came out in some of my shorts and one of my hoodies."I hope your wearing underwear under those clothes."

She blushed and nodded,I grinned,proud that I could make her nervous.

She came over and laid beside me and I pulled the blanket over us. I turned off the lamp and kissed her goodnight.

"Goodnight,Mason."

"Goodnight,Love."

And we drifted off into a hopefully peaceful sleep. But before I did,I whispered."I love you,Kaytlen."

She snuggled into my chest and with that we fell asleep peacefully.

########################Sorry it took awhile,I didn't know how to finish it. I hope you guys liked it! I'm really appreciating the support and reads,you guys are amazing!

-Ashley