20

WE HIT 12k THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Mason's POV

It was the day we were leaving for the meeting. It was a one day flight so we needed to get going now."Love! We need to get to the airport!"

"I'm coming."She called down,as she came down the stairs carrying a duffel bag,which looked extremely heavy for her. I ran to help,I grabbed the bag and her hand and we walked outside. I opened her door into the jeep and she got in then I got in after putting the duffel bag with all the other luggage.

I drove to the airport where we got out and into my private jet. There is another jet where Lila and the pack warrior is. Kaytlen was looking around as I put our stuff away.

"This is nice,"She said,"How do you have it? Don't these cost a lot of money?"

"The family business."I smiled before sitting down. She sat on my lap and looked at me before kissing me. I kissed back almost immediately and turned us around.

She was sitting on the couch and I was standing as we kissed. She then pulled away,breathless. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'm ready."

"For what?"I asked,already knowing what she was going to say.

"I'm ready to mate completely."She said,leaning her forehead on mine,while blushing. I laughed as I picked her up.

"I've been waiting for you to say that,Love."I murmured into her ear as I sucked on her earlobe.

I ran to the bedroom and shut the door,licking it. I threw her onto the bed,softly and walked towards her. She stared at me,not moving.

I started taking my clothes off and once I was done I ripped hers off.

But that is personal.

########################Each day I check Wattpad,and I seem to gain like 1k reads each week. HOLY FRICK FRACK! This is amazing guys! And I promise once we get to 20k I'll do a face reveal! Thank you all so much for all your support and love. When I started writing this book a year ago,I never thought it would even get to one hundred. AND NOW LOOK AT US! 12k AND PROUD,EH?

You guys are all amazing no matter what. You've all been very sweet with all your comments and votes and reads and I just wish I could meet you all in real life,just to thank you. I'd literally buy you all food.

Now enough with my thank you note,I guess. I have tonsillitis,where the space that's supposed to be huge and wide that your food goes down,mine is small and tiny currently. Because whatever is surrounding them are badly swollen. So I can not eat properly. I have been getting weaker over the couple days I've known. And I can hardly lift up my younger sister now. So I hopefully will be writing more until I get better,since I can't do anything.

Everyone remember that the last chapter will be chapter 30,that means 10 chapters away. There will be a sequel and you never know if this will turn out into a full out series!

Thank you all,again,for everything!

P.S: I will be starting to write in third person because it's starting to get difficult for me not to. So yeah.

Instagram:fanfictongirl (if you follow me,dm me telling you read my book and I'll start posting sneak peeks and news about it.

Have an amazing day/night guys,and remember no matter what someone says about you,you are beautiful,you are amazing,you are talented,you are not worthless,and you are you! So be you,not some fake person that you want to be,be you!

-Ashley