25

Oh hi...it's me...sorry for not updating for over a week.

Mason's POV

Watching my mate sleep peacefully,was calming because I knew she was safe. I had my hand on her stomach and held her other hand. It had been one month since we had seen each other again and we would never be apart. She had been quiet and wouldn't talk to me that much even though I would always talk to her.

Today was Christmas Eve and I decided that I am going to buy a tree today,decorate the tree,and wrap presents today. Ryder,Emma,and Luca,their son,were gonna be with Kaytlen while I was doing all that stuff.

Kaytlen started waking up and I turned to her,"Morning,Love."She looked at me then looked down. I smiled at her as I stand up,pulling on a shirt and pants,"Emma,Ryder,and Luca are coming over later because I'm going out."

She nodded and I sighed,leaving the bedroom. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen,starting to cook some bacon and scrambled eggs. I started making bacon and eggs as I thought about what I was doing today. I quickly finished and put them on two plates before putting them on the table as Kaytlen came into the kitchen,"I made breakfast,Love. If you don't want it I can make something else."

She shook her head and I sat down and started eating. She ate slowly,"Love,do you want me to get specific ornaments or a tree?"

"Can we get blue ornaments and an angel? My mother always got those."She quietly said. That was the longest thing she's said to me since we got back.

"Of course,Love. Anything for you."I smiled at her as I started washing my dish. I put my dish away as Ryder,Emma,and Luca arrived.

"I'm heading out now. Bye,Love."I walked out to my truck and started driving to the tree place.

########################

Finally got that done. Sorry for the wait.

So I did the math and the baby is due in February,in this book's time. It's December twenty fourth currently.

Vote below the gender and name.

Boy-Sammie/Samuel
Boy-Curtis
Girl-Sammie/Samantha

I'm gonna try to stick to a schedule. I'm gonna update on Mondays every other week most likely.

~Ash