30

Kaytlen's POV

I had just finished putting the children to sleep when two muscular arms wrapped around me,"How were they?"My mate asked,making sure it wasn't to hard for me to handle.

"They were easy to handle. How much packwork did you do?"

"None. I'm all caught up so I got you a gift and cleaned the kitchen."

"I was gonna do that. Thank you though."I smiled and kissed his cheek. He grinnned at me before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room and down the stairs. As we entered the kitchen I noticed two DQ milkshake cups filled with strawberry and chocolate milkshakes.

"Happy anniversary Love. April seventh,a year since our first date."I kiss his cheek before grabbing the strawberry one and he grabbed his own,before leading me to the living room. He turned on Pitch Perfect because it's my favourite,and he has grown a liking for it.

I curled into his side as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled the blanket on the couch,over us. I smile as we watched the movie and sipped our milkshakes. Lupa howled in joy in my head as we cuddled with our mate. I fell asleep about a half hour into the movie.

Mason's POV

I noticed Kaytlen had fallen asleep so I turned off the movie,picked her up,threw the cups into the garbage, and walked upstairs,carrying her bridal style. I laid her on the bed before walking to the childrens' bedroom. I sighed as I stared at the two,sitting down in the rocking chair in the room. I could tell Kaytlen was still going through the pain of losing a child. We both were blaming ourselves,even though we'd tell the other it wasn't their fault.

I knew he was watching over us,sitting with the Moon Goddess. I smiled at the thought as I heard a cry from one of the cribs. I walked over and picked up the small baby girl. I started rocking her as I walked towards the window,I saw some pack gaurds running in groups as they were patrolling the grounds.

I had been blessed with an amazing family,mate,and pack. I used to take it for granted but when I first lost my mate,I swore to never take anything for granted again. I closed my eyes,humming a sweet lullaby,before putting the now asleep baby in the crib.

I walked downstairs,to make some coffee so I could fall asleep. I started up the coffee machine as I grabbed a mug. I waited a few minutes before turning off the coffee and pouring it into the mug and sitting on a barstool. I sip the coffee as I stare out the window.

I start thinking about what has happened throughout the last year. I hurt and healed the love of my life. I did ruin her life but also fix it.

She was Abused Then Kidnaped 

###############################
I AM SO FUCKING EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M ENDING THIS. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE SEQUEL!

So next chapter will be Q&A so ask questions about the story or me and characters,etc. So yeah.

yay

~Ash