27

If you guys don't vote,I will choose how the next book goes. Including title.

Mason's POV

Kaytlen and I were spending Christmas alone due to the incident that happened only a few months ago. I was making us some hot chocolate with whipped cream,chocolate syrup,and chocolate shavings. I brought it into the living room and put them in the coffee table. I then put all the presents beside the couch so we didn't have to get up to open them. I then sat down,putting my arm around Kaytlen's shoulder.

"Which present would you like to open first,Love?"

"The big blue one."She mumbled,I smiled and grabbed it before handing it to her. She carefully ripped the wrapping paper off before looking at the box. It was a bunch of baby clothes and diapers. She smiled,realizing it was from my mum.

She put it to the side as I grab my present from her. I unwrap it and see a shirt that says 'Best Dad Ever' In large white letters on the black v-neck. I smile and thank her before handing her a present from my sister.

She opened it,revealing a camera that prints the photo right away,some fairy lights,a some sticky notes that are clear and you write on them with sharpie and put them on a wall. Her face lit up as she exclaimed to me how we could use these in the nursery for the baby. I chuckled and agreed with her as I grabbed a present from her brother and May.

I opened it to see a coffee maker thing  with a note that said,'We you might need this with the new baby. ~Keith and May' I chuckled and put it to the side before grabbing the last present,which was a large wrapped box,from me to Kaytlen. I handed it to her and she started unwrapping it.

When she opened the box she found another wrapped box,and that kept continuing till it became very small. She unwrapped it,showing a black,cushioned box. I grab her other hand as she opened it.

Her eyes went wide and she looked at me,"Kaytlen Elisabeth Rimmer,will you marry me?"

################################
:3

~Ash