19

Hey guys,before I start this chapter I'm warning you it is quick written and very messy because I am nervous but have nothing to do.

I'm with my mum and grandma at the hospital because my mum hasn't been feeling well. We've been here since 10:30ish am and it is now 2:08pm and we just got in a room. So yeah...

Kaytlen's POV

"Morning Love."Mason said kissing my forehead when I came downstairs after waking up."Morning."I replied kissing his chin,which I could barely reach. He smiled and handed me a plate with sausages,bacon,toast,and some hash browns.

I thanked him and sat down at the table. He sat across from me and we started eating."Love,would it be okay if you came to an Alpha meeting with me? It would be a trip and we would stay with a good friend of mine. Alpha Carter Greystone."Mason asked.

"Okay,I'm okay with that. Would Ryder be coming?"I asked him.

"No,since Emma could go into labor any minute he can't come. But Lila is coming also with another pack warrior,is that okay?"I nodded and grabbed his plate and put them in the dishwasher.

After I turned it on he went to work and I decided to go pack. The kittens and Prince were playing.

'How are we getting to the meeting,Mason? Like how are we traveling?'I asked Mason.

'We're gonna be taking a plane if that's okay.'He replied.

'That's fine! I'm sorry for disturbing you.'I replied and went back to packing.

He didn't reply because I accidentally blocked him out. I went back to packing and smiled when I saw I had packed one suitcase and two duffle bags.

I decided to take a nap and laid on the bed,falling asleep.

########################Ugh I have a headache. I should've brought food and water. But there's your filler,crappy,short chapter.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much,I'm trying to balance Wattpad and real life. And I have other books,my iPod just broke so now I'm using my phone. And I have tests and stuff now. Thank you all so much for 9k reads. I was so happy when I got 100 but now I'm at 9k!

Btw if any of you want to draw fan art you can! But you'll either have to dm me it on Instagram or post it in one of your books and tag me.

Also we need a nickname for my readers/followers! Comment any ideas and I'll do a poll.

-Ashley