11

Sorry for the late chapter!

Kaytlen's POV

I woke up to our cell door banging open."Here's your food,mutts." He slid a tray full off refried cold beans,uncooked rice,and dirty water."I'M NOT A DOG,YOUR THE MUTT!"London yelled at him.

She passed a spoon to me and we started eating. She had half of the water and I had the rest of the water. After that the man came and grabbed the cup and tray.

This has been going on for about a week. I've started loosing hope that we would leave but London promised me that Isaac and Mason would come get us.

Suddenly there was a huge bang. I looked at London and she quickly helped me up. I quickly stood flat against the wall as the cell door banged open.

"Love?"

I looked up to see Mason."Mason!"He hugged me and I cried into his shoulder squeezing him.

London cleared her throat and I blushed as I pulled away."You must be London."

She nodded,Mason smiled."Isaac couldn't make it. He had to take care of his pack. But he sent some pack warriors."

"Can we go,Mason? I'm really hungry and tired. Also my ankle might need to be checked."He nodded and picked me up carefully,growling when he saw my burned ankle. He carried me through halls and outside were Keith and Ryder were waiting.

Mason gave me to Keith and Keith brought me to a ambulance that I guess the pack had. He laid me down on the bed type thing and sat down.

A tall man came in and introduced himself as Dr.Quinn,he is the pack doctor. He took a look at my ankle and wrapped it up in some type of gel cloth. He told me that there was thin things of ice to keep the burn at normal temperature.

Mason then came in after Dr.Quinn was done and he took me to the limousine. He laid me down on the couch and gave me a very comfortable blanket.

"Where's London?"

"She's in another Limousine with Ryder and Keith."I nodded and soon fell asleep to the quiet humming of Mason as he was brushing my hair and washing it.

Mason's POV

We got back soon after that and my father and Kayden came out to help. Kayden had recently shifted so he was stronger then a normal human child his age.

Kayden was just carrying equipment while my mother and Alice were helping the wounded. I carried Kaytlen in while Ryder carried in London and Keith was carrying in a prisoner. We had stopped at the pack house were the cells were the the pack doctor's office.

I put Kaytlen down on the couch and helped take in wounded. After it was all done I sat beside Kaytlen and suddenly I felt something in my legs.

"Kylie and Kayla! What are you doing on my legs?"I looked down at the 6 year olds on my legs.

"Is she the Luna?"Kylie asked excitedly.

"Is she?"Kayla grinned with one tooth missing.

"Yes,she is. And Kayla,you lost a tooth!"I said picking them up and putting them on my lap.

"I did!"She grinned proudly!"I got one whole dollar! I'm gonna buy an ice cream with it!"

I smiled and she leaned on me. Suddenly Kaytlen woke up and sat up and she stared at Kylie and Kayla.
"Hiya Luna!"Kylie and Kayla said at the same time."She is Kayla!"Kylie said pointing at Kayla."And she is Kylie!"Kayla pointed at Kylie.

"And we're the Kanin Twins!"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kaytlen."

"We know Luna!"They grinned at her.
"Kylie! Kayla! Leave the Alpha and the Luna alone,I'm sure they're very busy."Their father Cody said coming into the room."I'm so sorry Alpha and Luna."Rylie,their mother,said.

"It's perfectly fine Mr and Mrs Warren."I smiled at them."But we better get going home. Kaytlen needs to eat."I said picking her up after the twins got off of me. We said goodbye and walked out the door,saying goodbye to pack members.

We got into the Limousine and laid down on the bed. We soon got back to the house where London and Ryder were waiting. Alice,my mum,and May had all prepared a big dinner.

We all sat down,including Kayden and the twins. With my parents at the head of the table and everyone else on the sides. London was sitting between Emma and Kaytlen. Ryder was beside Emma and May beside Ryder,Keith beside May and Alice across from Keith. The twins were beside Alice and Kayden beside them.

We all started eating,Kaytlen and London were surprisingly eating the most. I looked at London and she shrugged.

I finished eating and went to do some pack work while Kaytlen,London,Alice,Emma,May,and my mum cleaned up with the help of Kayden. My dad was putting the twins to sleep while Ryder was talking to Isaac,London's Mate. Keith was cleaning his and May's room and organizing it.

After I had finished work I bathed the kittens and dogs. Since it took so long Kaytlen was done the kitchen and it was time to go to bed. We both got changed and got into bed. The kittens all laid on Kaytlen,cuddling with her.

"Goodnight Love."

"Goodnight,Mason."

I smiled and we both got into the position we always sleep in. And I fell into a peaceful,Dream filled sleep.

"I love you,Mason."

########################
In one month and 6 days,I gained over 900 reads. How is that possible? Thank you guys! <3 We have over 1k reads! You guys are the best!

Remember,don't be a silent reader! <3

-Ashley