10

We didn't win Watty2016. Sorry guys! :(

Mason's POV

I was dressed in a black button up shirt,black dress pants,and black dress shoes. I drove to the pack house and parked.

I got out and walked inside to the meeting room. Ryder,Keith,Liam,Asher,Lila,and some pack warriors and Trackers were already there.

I sat down and we started."I have called this meeting because your Luna has left."

Lila stood up."What did you do?"Asher pulled her down and told her to calm down. I ignored her question and started explaining how she had left her phone and other stuff we could track her by,behind.

Ryder leaned back."Me and Keith both know where she is and I know that she'll be going back to school. Don't worry about her,just let her calm down. Me and Keith have handled everything. I'm pretty sure you know why she left,Mason."

'I think you should also dismiss the meeting. Since it has no importance.'Ryder said to me through mind link.

"Meeting dismissed." Everyone got up and left the room,Lila glaring at me the whole time.

Kaytlen's POV

I grabbed my bag and started walking to the bus stop. Just because I was mad at Mason doesn't mean I should stop going to school.

"Hey."

"Hi Ryder."

"He called a meeting. About you,he was gonna send warriors and trackers. But I explained me and Keith are taking care of everything"

"Oh."I said stepping onto the bus. I felt the stares on my back as I walked to a seat."Did he hurt anyone?" I asked as Ryder sat down next to me.

"He almost hurt Keith. He also scared May."

"Oh."

"Is he coming to school?"I asked him while watching the cars speed by."Yes. Sorry."

"Okay."

The bus stopped and we both got out. I walked to my locker and started pulling stuff out and putting stuff in their spots,I am a very organized person.

I ignored the fact that he was right there watching me."Love,I'm sor-"I cut him off by slamming my locker closed and walking to homeroom.

########Time Skip########

"Ryder I don't need a ride. I can walk home!"

"Fine."

I smiled and waved as I turned to leave. I started walking towards Keith's house. During class today May said she had finished the project for us which I am so thankful for.

It was starting to get dark so I hurried through the park. I suddenly felt as if someone was watching me so I started walking quicker.

'Lupa? Do you feel as if someone is watching us?'

'I can. Find somewhere to hide now!'

I started running when suddenly I was tackled. The person put a cloth on my nose and mouth so I held my breath.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

and I fainted.

(The next day)
Mason's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT AT HER HOUSE OR THE SCHOOL?"I shouted at Ryder."I can't find her anywhere. But I found her scent in the forest near the park."

"Find her."

He nodded and left to tell the trackers and warriors. I punched the wall and threw my laptop at the wall and watched as it smashed.

I grabbed my phone and dialled a number.

"Alpha Isaac speaking,how may I help you?"Isaac said in a sad tone."It's Mason,my mate was kidnaped."

"Mine was too. Probably the same people kidnaped them. I'll send out my best warriors and trackers. Good luck,Mason."With that said he hung up. I put my head in my hands.

Kaytlen's POV

I woke up to a stone wall with a silver chain around my ankle. I yelped as it burned me. I recalled that silver and wolvesbane hurt Werewolves.

I moved my ankle slightly so it wasn't touching the silver. I leaned against the stone wall and started breathing slowly. I've now been kidnaped twice this year.

Suddenly I heard shouting."SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT!"

"Hey! I'm not a cat! I'm a kitten,seriously! Hey don't touch me!"

Suddenly the door to the room I was in opened and a girl with red hair was shoved in."Didn't your parents teach you not to touch a lady?"

"Yes. But I don't think you are a lady. Ladies are nice,caring,and sweet. You aren't that sweet."

"You aren't a gentleman. Gentleman are caring,nice,and handsome. You aren't that handsome."

"You got guts,girl. Now why don't you talk with your new cell mate."

He shut the door and I heard a click."I'm London."She said, sitting down beside me."I'm Kaytlen."

"That silver chain looks like it hurts. Let me take it off." She pulled out a bobby pin from her hair and started unlocking it."I thought you could only do that in movies!"I said after she unlocked it.

"When your a rouge you have to learn how to do it to survive."

"Do you have a mate?"

"Yep! His name is Isaac,and his wolf,Dane is so sweet and such a gentleman. Isaac has anger issues,he broke down the door to his bathroom when I locked it so I could get changed. Then he made me get changed in front of him."

"Wow,how did you meet?"

"His little sister made me some food and then he got mad because he's an alpha and he has to protect his pack and he thought I was a threat. So once he found out I was his mate I ran and he chased me and dragged me back to his pack house. Then a maid tried to poison us,then my best friend and her mate showed up then he said I was going to be the Luna so I ran and that's when I got kidnaped."

"Woah,I was just kidnaped by him,my best friend who is also the beta,and I think his third and some others."

"You look tired Kaytlen,your wolf must be fighting of the pain of the silver. You go to sleep,I'll be fine and so will you."

With those words I fell asleep.

########################Sorry it's so late! I had a migraine for days so I literally just slept and ate,I also have a burn on my hand so it hurts to move it.

Have a great day or night!

-Ashley