24

Mason's POV

Traveling was getting tiring,not because we were moving around a lot,but because I don't know how Kaytlen and our child are doing. It's been about three months since I left and about three months till our child is born. I really hope I'll be able to get home before they are born so I can be there with Kaytlen.

I was suddenly pulled behind a bush as I watched a group of hunters walk by. They had guns in their hands and one had a cross bow. Obviously they were werewolf hunters. I leaped out of the bush and tackled the one behind the rest and covered his mouth before snapping his neck.

The rest of the group attacked the rest,killing them and leaving one to live. I shifted into my human form and slammed him against a tree,"Where is your boss?"I demanded with my Alpha voice.

"W-we're j-just patrollers. The boss is inside the middle of the forest."He stuttered on the first few words. After he was done speaking I snapped his neck. He fell to the floor and I went back to my wolf form,running towards the strong smell of humans.

After we reached the middle,we stopped at a huge building,which I recognized as the building I saved Kaytlen from. We entered side doors,quickly killing everyone in our way. I ran towards the middle of the top floor,smelling a strong scent of what I hoped to be their leader.

I saw a man with brown hair and he looked very young. He looked at me and chuckled and snapped his fingers. Suddenly two men brought out someone with a bag on their head.

The scent was Kaytlen and I growled lowly. The bag was ripped off and there Kaytlen was,unconscious,and beaten up. I shifted into my human form,"Kaytlen!"I yelled,trying to run towards her but being pulled back as I see a gun pointed towards her stomach,"I shoot,she and your child dies."The guy said,smirking slightly.

I growled lowly and he laughed,"Is the little Alpha weak?"He teased,before suddenly falling to the ground,with Prince on his back,with some flesh from the man,in his mouth.

I shifted and launched at the two men holding my mate. They dropped her in fear and I grabbed her before she hit the ground. My father and some other warriors went after the two as the rest of the warriors made sure all the guards were dead and let out all the prisoners,bringing them to the vehicles that had carried most of our stuff.

I shifted into my human form and carried Kaytlen to a vehicle,getting one of the medics to check on her and our pup. I sat beside her,running my fingers through her soft,silk like hair. I looked out the window as the rest of the group arrived back at the vehicles. We started driving as I kissed Kaytlen's lips,unblocking the link. Her wolf yelled in delight,talking to mine.

Finally,we were reunited.

########################Sorry this took forever to get out. I'll try to update more often because school has started and for some reason it takes me a shorter amount of time to update in the school year. So hopefully if you guys like this then this'll be something to look forward to. Maybe each week? I'll do my best.

~Ash