7

We have over 100 reads on this book. That may be tiny to you but it's HUGE to me. Over 100 people around the world have read this book! Thank you so much 😄

Let's start my Donuts!

Kaytlen's POV

After English we went to the Cafeteria to get lunch. I tugged on Mason. He looked at me."What's wrong,Love?" He asked with a worried expression."Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked him.

"Oh,yeah sure,Love. Be safe we'll be in the cafeteria."He said pointing to Ryder,Emma and himself.

"Okay." I said and walked to the bathroom. I did my business,then Cassidy and her 2 friends came in. She grabbed me and pushed me to the ground and I shielded myself.

She punched me and kicked me."MASON IS MINE! GOT THAT?"

I nodded crying then she shoved my head against the sink and from the loss of blood I fainted.

May's POV

I walked into the bathroom as Cassidy the Queen B(A/N:We all know what that B stands for.)walked out of the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom to see Kaytlen on the floor blood surrounding her. Cassidy probably beat her up.

Another girl came in and gasped."Go get Mason! Tell him Kaytlen is in the Nurse's Office!"The girl said."I know Mason's family and I know Kaytlen! Hurry!"

I ran to the cafeteria where I'm guessing Mason is. I spotted Mason and ran to him."Mason,Kaytlen is in the Nurse's Office." Suddenly Mason growled and his eyes seemed to be going from blue to black. His friend stood up with their other friend and they all started running towards the Nurse's Office.

I saw the girl from the bathroom carrying Kaytlen to the Nurse's Office. Mason growled and grabbed her from the girl."Thank you Lillian."She nodded her head.

"Mason,I'm suspecting it was Cassidy. As I was going in the bathroom Cassidy was coming out with a smirk on her face."Mason growled again and suddenly his eyes went all misty.

Kaytlen's POV

Black. That's all I saw. I heard voices though. I heard Mason's voice,Emma's voice,Ryder's voice and a female's voice.

"Thank you,Nina. Thank you so much!"I heard Mason say. I felt him holding my hand."Not a problem,Alpha! Anything to help the Luna and Alpha!"Nina said in a cheerful voice.

I pushed myself up and squinted my eyes due to the light. Someone quickly dimmed the lights   and I opened my eyes to find myself in the school Nurse's Office with Mason,Emma,and Ryder all surrounding me.

"Kaytlen! Are you okay? What happened?"Mason asked me. I just shook my head."Why don't we go home?"

I nodded. He picked me up because I had a sprained ankle even though I have wolf healing it'll still hurt to walk.

It seemed like everyone was in class when we went to his motorcycle. He helped me on then he got on. I held my hands around his body and leaned against him after I put on my helmet.

As we zoomed through the streets I clutched on to Mason tightly.

When we got back to the house,Mason parked in the garage and helped me get off.

We went to the kitchen where Mason grabbed 2 cookies for us and went to the living room where Keith was playing Minecraft on the Xbox.

He jumped up and looked at me."What happened to her?"He growled."She was beat up by one of my pack members. That pack member and her friends will be going to the cells."Mason growled.

"Will they be punished further,Alpha?"Keith asked."They'll be able to be kicked and punched and so on but not to bad. Just enough to make them pass out,"Mason noticed my face"We'll discuss this later,Keith."Keith nodded and we went up to our room.

Mason gave me my cookie and I nibbled on it while he just ate his whole.

"While we're waiting for May,wanna watch something?"

"Sure."

Mason smiled and grabbed some popcorn and while it was popping he grabbed a movie and put it in.

He grabbed the popcorn and some pop and laid down on the bed beside me. The movie started and it was Big Hero 6.

########Time Skip########

After the movie was done it was 3:45 and May was on her way here. We heard the door opening and talking. Mason stood up and Ryder,Emma,and May came into the living room where we were waiting.

"We gave May a ride."Ryder said."Oh."Mason said,He sat down and May sat down."You must be rich! You guys live in the White House but it's not the White House!"She said.

I giggled and Mason smiled slightly.

"Well we should get started."

"May,would you like anything to eat or drink?"I asked,remembering that we had bowls of snacks in the kitchen.

"Uh,do you guys have lemonade?"She asked."Yeah."

"KEITH BRING THE SNACKS AND LEMONADE IN THE LIVING ROOM!"

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE AS YOUR SISTER I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!"

"I'M OLDER THEN YOU,KAYTLEN!"

"JUST DO IT KEITH!"Mason yelled,I giggled,we heard some shuffling then he came out and put the lemonade and snacks on the coffee table.

Suddenly he looked up at May."Who's your friend,Kaytlen?"Keith asked still staring at May.

"Keith this is May,we're doing a school project with her!"I said smiling.

Then Keith whispered the one word that I did not expect.

"Mate."

########################MUAHAHAHAHA THE POWER COUPLE ARE MATES! YOU ALL HATE ME NOW DON'T YOU? HAHAHA!

*Dodges Chainsaws*

Early chapter done! Not quite 1000 words! But who cares? It's early!
I'll try to do another early chapter soon! But might not be able to do it!!

-Ashley