29

Two Months Later

Mason's POV

Sitting in the hospital next to the love of my life while she was in labour,is the best moment of my life,especially when we found out it was triplets she's pregnant with. She had been in labour for the past ten hours,about twelve days before the due date. The minute we found out she was in labour,I rushed her to the hospital,her brother and Ryder close behind.

They were both in the waiting area as only the father and mother were allowed in,as in Kaytlen and I. I had been holding her hand the whole time,going through the pain of her squeezing it. I stared at Kaytlen who had her head down as tears came out of her eyes from the pain.

"M-Mason I think it's time."She mumbled looking at me,her eyes red and filled with tears. I immeaditly clicked the button,signaling the doctors and nurses to rush in. I nodded at the doctor before she rushed over to Kaytlen and started giving her instructions.

"Push!"

"Push!"

"One more time,Luna! Push!"

The first child came out,a beautiful boy with my hair and eyes but Kaytlen's nose. One of the nurses took him to another room to clean him. Next a girl came out,an exact replica of Kaytlen except for her eyes which were a very dark blue. She was also rushed out of the room as another baby boy came out. I noticed he was smaller and skinnier then the rest. The doctor immeaditly gave him to two nurses and followed them into a different room.

I stared at the door to the room as our other two came out of the room where they were being cleaned. Me and Kaytlen were handed them as the doctor came out of the room,hands clenched at her side and head down.

"Where is our son?"I asked,trying to stay calm. She shook her head and looked up,"W-we couldn't save him,Alpha. I'm sorry." I stared at Kaytlen who had now fallen asleep and a nurse was holding our baby girl. I nodded and mindlinked Ryder and Keith to come in,which they came rushing in.

"What happened?"Ryder asked,looking around.

"We lost the third."I said,getting up and handing him our son as Keith took our daughter. I left the room and walked to an empty bathroom before looking into a mirror above the sinks.

"Your a failure of a father,Mason."I mumbled, staring at the mess I was. I had let Kaytlen and our son down,by letting him die. I splashed some water on my face before walking back to the room.

I sat beside Kaytlen's bed and took the babies,letting Keith and Ryder go back home. I put on a smile as I waited for Kaytlen to wake up so we could go home and let everyone see the babies once we had them rested and ready to meet everyone.

################################Sorry forgot to post this chapter! Happy Sinter Clause everyone!
~Ash