23

Alone in the house,Kaytlen sat on a couch. Mason had left that morning and now everything seemed so empty. Prince and the kittens were staying with May and Keith.

She now had a baby bump and always had a hand on it. She wished Mason was with her to be overprotective,she used to hate it and now she missed it. She got jealous when she saw Ryder and Emma or Keith and May. They decided to let her be alone so her wolf would stay,mostly calm.

Currently Kaytlen's wolf was pacing,worrying about Mason. Their link had been blocked so when he got back,if he did,they'd have to unblock it. If one of them found a way to unblock it,it could be dangerous.

Kaytlen decided she was overthinking everything and walked to Mason's office to do some packwork since he couldn't do it currently.

Mason was setting up camp for the first night,in the middle of the forest with a group of thirty wolves,including himself. He decided he was going to be one of the first watch,accompanied by four other wolves. He didn't personally know these wolves but he allowed it.

Once he was done setting up his tent,he started thinking of Kaytlen. His wolf was anxious to see his mate,and unblock the link. Mason was also anxious,wondering if she was okay,or what she was doing. If she was stressed,most likely,but that'd be bad for the baby.

The baby,a topic he and his wolf had been talking about. They were hoping to be back before their pup was born,but knew that would be unlikely. Hoping their pup would look mostly like Kaytlen,because she was the definition of beauty. Cheesy,he knew,but still liked it.

########################So I'm gonna edit all the chapters so they are all in third person and are properly written. I'm gonna be editing the first chapter especially and the description. Edit:I will not be doing any more chapters then the second and first because I'm to lazy,I'll do it eventually just not now.

-Ash