22

I love this song so much! I just feel like it give recognition to the women who have to be a single parent and will do anything for their child. And I do know this happens to ALL genders. Not just females and males.

########################

Mason had rented a car and was loading it up with their luggage. After he was done,he got in the car,where Kaytlen was waiting for him. He wouldn't let her help load up as she was his mate and he wanted to do everything for her.

As he drove to the pack grounds that the meeting was being held in,they held hands. Since werewolves grow faster she had already taken a pregnancy test and she was pregnant. He was going to be gone most of her pregnancy,or even all of it and he knew he didn't want that,"Love,we should think of names,just in case I'm not there."

She nodded,still mad about him leaving,"I like Samantha or Sera."

"I like Curtis."He replied,keeping his eyes on the road,"So if it is a boy the Curtis and if it's a girl the. Samantha or Sera?"

"Okay."She stared out the window. They started arriving in the pack land and had guard wolves trailing them. He continued driving,not minding the guard wolves.

Kaytlen just stared out the window while Mason neared the pack house they were staying at. Once he got there he parked and they both got out. A teen pack member came running out of the pack house and got their bags for them. They thanked the teen and walked inside where Alpha Greystone was waiting.

"Welcome to my pack!"He smiled,reaching out his hand to shake their's. They each shook his hand and got shown to their room where Lila and the other warrior got a room next to their's.

########################THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR FOURTEEN THOUSAND READS! You guys are all amazing! And give me so much support!

You all might have noticed my username changed. Because I'm actually genderfluid so I just changed it.

gen·der-flu·id
adjective
adjective: genderfluid
denoting or relating to a person who does not identify themselves as having a fixed gender.
"the actor, DJ, and artist identifies as gender-fluid"

Edit: This chapter is dedicated to imabettertypeofnerd and my brother Curtis for letting me use their names. They both mean a lot to me and I am so happy that we all met. Curtis isn't my blood brother,or law brother. We've actually never met,but we are siblings.

Thank you all again for so much support! Without you guys I wouldn't be here!

-Ashley