Chapter 6

Phil's POV
-
We must've gotten drunk and crashed. I don't remember anything that happened after my hand being on Dan's butt.

I woke up, feeling sore. "What happened?"
I wasn't in my bedroom. Dan was next to me.
"Oh god... What happened last night?"
I started to panic and got out of Dan's bed where he was sleeping soundly. He had a smile on his sweet, pale face.
I quietly fixed the side of the bed where I was laying and snuck out of his bedroom and into mine.
"Did I... No. No... He's straight. That did not happen. He would've had to drink a lot to end up in.. In bed with me." Tears fell from my cheeks. I was back to square one- in my room, unable to sleep, and crying.
I fell into my bed and laid there thinking.
"I can't believe this is happening. No. I didn't have sex with Dan. I didn't. He's straight and I'm not out of the closet. I'm paranoid."
I rolled over and checked my phone. '7:00p.m. Wednesday"
"Wait... We got home at 2p.m. What happened?" I put my shirt on and tried to rest my eyes.
-
Dan woke up and heard me in my room. He probably heard my panic attacks and crying.
"Phil?"
"I'm so sorry."
"Phil. Phil wait!"
I had already ran out of the apartment by the time I realized Dan was following me. I managed to lose him until I gave up running and stopped at the park.
"Phil. Ph-phil." Dan caught up to me and tried to catch his breath. "Phil. Why did you leave?"
"I'm sorry, Dan."
"You did nothing wro-"
"Yes I did. I'm ashamed of mys-" I froze mid-sentence and fell into another anxiety attack.
"That was nothing to be ashamed of." Dan pushed my fringe back and wiped away my tears. "Come on. Let's go home."
We walked back to the apartment. Dan had his arm around my back, comforting me. "I love him... I love him so much."
He unlocked the door and held it open for me.
"Here. I'll make dinner. Go sit, relax." He took my coat and hung it up in my room as I sat in the lounge. I watched him walk. His skinny jeans were falling and I could see his boxers.
He walked back into the kitchen and prepared us some pizza. We had leftovers from the night before when we decided to get takeout. He popped it in the microwave and grabbed a liter of cola from the refrigerator. "Cola work?"
"Yes. That's okay."
He poured some for both of us and plated the pizza slices. When he walked into the lounge and sat by me, I couldn't bother sitting up anymore. I felt so weak from crying so much.
"Are you feeling okay? You're probably dehydrated." He fed me my soda and sat me back up.
"You feel hot." He got up and grabbed a towel from the cupboard, wet it with cold water and laid it on my forehead.
"Thank you." I laid my head back on Dan's shoulder.