Chapter 28 (Finale)

No.. No smut.. Dan's recovering. Please read the notes in the last part.
Dan's POV
-
"Philly?" I woke him up. "Sorry to wake you.. But did I give you a small cactus plant at some point?"
"You gave me it before we became a couple."
"Before... So a year ago?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"I don't know. Something's telling me that there's something important with that cactus.."
Phil started giggling.
"Wait... You know?"
"Know what?" He kissed me. "What the actual fuck is the cactus for?"
"Where's the cactus?"
He reached over on grabbed it from a table. "I brought it here after your accident."
"See... I don't remember anything from right after tha-. Phil... I take that back. The note. Where is it?"
He reached into the pocket of my skinny jeans he wore on Halloween. "Here." He handed it to me with a cheesy smile.
"Dear Phil... Yada yada yada.... The cactus.." I read the note. "Hand me the plant?"
He gave me the plant. "I remember now.. How did I not see the ring on your bloody finger?" I laughed.
"I thought if I'd never see you again that I'd give you a note to lead you to the ring. Phillllll!!! I get to ask!"
"I already took it though."
"Took what?" I winked and held my hand out.
"Right.." He said and took off the ring.
-
Phil's POV
-
"Phillip Michael Lester..." He started to tear up. "I know we haven't been dating for long... But I know you're the only guy I ever want to be with."
I teared up, too.
"God, Phil... I was so scared I'd never get to see you again as the car hit me..." He slowly sat up.
"Careful baby..." I helped him.
"Phil.. Will you please be my forever?" He showed the ring.
"I'm forever yours, Daniel." I held him closely and kissed him.
"So since you had the ring for like... A month." He laughed cheekily. "Once I get out of here... We'll announce it to our families."
"First though..." I said. "We haven't come out to the fans."
He looked down and smiled. "Of course."
-
A month went by and each day, I took Dan to physical therapy. "Amazing improvement, Dan.  You'll be back to normal in no time."
He smiled and looked at me. "Hear that? In no time."
"Yes I did, love."
-
Weeks went by and I was able to bring Dan home. He was still a little weak and couldn't climb the stairs efficiently, so I carried him up. "How did I get so lucky to have met and fell in love with you?" He pulled my neck in so he could kiss me.
"I wonder the same." I laid him down in bed and relaxed next to him. "So how are you feeling?"
"Awake." He joked.
"Too soon, baby." I playfully kissed him. "You were just in a bloody coma."
-
"Hey guys! So I know I haven't made a video in a while.." I set up the camera and said. "But we had a bit of a long season.."
"You can say that again." Dan sat up.
"As you probably saw my post, Dan was in the hospital since Halloween."
"If the guy who ran me over watches our videos, I'd be really scared, bro." Dan pointed to the camera.
"Put your arm down, Dan. You need to rest." I laughed. "Anyways. I thought I'd make a quick video to tell you how everything has been since we last uploaded."
Dan fell asleep as I continued to record.
"You're probably seeing the room situation now..." I blushed. "I'll explain. I'll explain. You see... What happened was, we were.. Okay how do I explain this..." I thought for a bit. "I'll just show the clip." I attached the video Felix recorded for us.
"Now you know. Hey Dan?" Dan woke up, "huh?"
"Want to help me with this?"
"Sure."
I came back over to where Dan was laying. We looked at each other and Dan laid his head on my chest.
"Phan is real, guys. We're together." I blushed. "This is the happiest I've ever been.. We've been together in secret since last year. We were originally going to announce while on tour.." Dan smiled at me.
"But we decided that it needed to be in a video."
"The clip you saw was filmed on Halloween this year. Felix, Pewdiepie, recorded it."
"We hope you can accept us as we are and still watch our videos for the same reason you used to... Cause.." I flashed my ring.
"See you next time?" He added.
We made a heart out of our hands and kissed.
"Bye guys!" We smiled and laughed. I shut off the camera and hovered over Dan.
"I love you."
"I love you, too." He pulled me close and tore my shirt off.