Chapter 15

Mild smut I guess..
Phil's POV
-
We've been together for 6 months and now it's summer vacation.
-
"Babe?" I called for Dan.
"Yes?"
"I'm bored..." I laughed, acting like a little kid.
"Well, it's really hot out.. And in here, but that's just you." He winked. "So I don't know what you had in mind."
"Can we go to the water park?"
Dan was partly out of the room when he heard me ask. Shooting back he said, "Just us or have some friends with us?"
"Which would you prefer?" I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Can we have a water park party?"
"The party doesn't start until your shirt comes off."
"Save it for the pool, you kinky love." He kissed me on the neck and laughed. "I just got you boned, didn't I?" He said as he felt a bulge protruding from my boxers.
"We're gonna have to fix that before we leave." I winked, cheekily.
Dan stripped me and himself as I kissed every inch of his body. "Shit... Shit fu-u-ck. Keep going. Keep going." He got louder and his voice got higher. I fell onto him and breathed heavily.
"Thank you, baby. That was great." I sucked on his neck.
"Shall we get ready now, sunshine?" He whispered.
We got up and picked up our clothes from the floor.
"Baby? Where are my swim trunks?" Dan called.
"They should be in your suitcase still."
"Found them. Thanks love."
I called up Cat who was still in the area on vacation, Louise, Chris and Pj. They all know about Dan and me and they're our closest friends.
"Everyone going?" Dan walked in, wearing his swim trunks, shirtless and his sunglasses propped on his head.
"They'll be arriving shortly." I smiled, wrapping my hands around Dan's muscular back.
"You better ready, sunshine." He kissed me and sent me off to get changed. I still had my shirt off, and I swapped out my pajama pants for my swim trunks.
"Did you grab sunblock?" Dan called.
I grabbed a bottle of spray on sunblock and walked out.
"Got it. How do I look?" I winked.
"I can't even believe I'm able to call you mine."
I set my bags down and grabbed Dan's hands. "Believe it, baby." We kissed and then heard a knock on the door.
"Hey!!!!" The group said simultaneously.
"Hey guys! Dan, come on. Let's go get our water park on!"
"WHOOOO!!" Dan cheered like a kid.
"God damn I love you.."
Cat unlocked her car and shooed us into the car. She got in the driver's seat and turned on the radio.
"YES! FALL OUT BOY!" Dan cheered. I laid my head on his shoulder and laughed.
"She put in that CD on purpose." Louise laughed. Dan kissed me passionately and Cat smiled through the rearview mirror. "You guys are perfect together." She giggled.
"How much further, Cat?" Chris asked.
"We still have about thirty minutes." Pj answered.
Dan nuzzled up to me. "Perfect. Just enough time to do this." He kissed me again and I wrapped my arm around him.
We arrived at the water park in no time and we got our sunblock on.
"Philly, I don't want you burning. Let me put some of the lotion on you." Dan rubbed sunblock on my arms, chest, and back. Then a little on my nose, and kissed me. "Perfect. You're protected."
We walked through the entrance of the park and got our wristbands to get in. Dan grabbed my hand and whispered, "Let's get the double ring and go down a slide."
I nodded and we grabbed the ring and climbed up the biggest slide we could go on with the double ring.