Chapter 21

Phil's POV
-
I woke up being petted.
"Good morning, lovely." Dan kissed me.
"Hello, darling. My, don't you look gorgeous this morning." I smiled. He hugged me tightly and said, "Ugh... We have a little less than a week left before we have to travel to the next state."
"How many more shows here?"
"We have two today. One at..." He looked at his phone. "We have one in two hours... And one at 7p.m."
"Then I guess we better get ready, or we're going to be laying here forever." I kissed him passionately.
"But Philllllll..." He rolled over on top of me.
"Okay. Let's make it qui-"
"Yay!" He interrupted my words with a passionate kiss on my neck and I moaned.
"Oh your moans get me so horny.." He giggled as he groped my butt and I latched onto him.
"Let's at least shower." I suggested.
"Mixing it up.... I like it." He carried me into the hotel bathroom and into the shower.
"Shampoo me?" Dan held me up on himself and I washed his gorgeous brown hair. He let me slide down him switch him places, so he could wash my hair.
"Oh Philly. You're so perfect.." He kissed me underneath the running water. We finished getting cleaned up and got dressed.
"You look absolutely.... Stunning." He hugged me from behind. "I have to show you off.."
"You're so sweet.. Why are you this sweet?" I giggled.
"You let me." His hands slipped into the front of my pants. Our lips locked. "Let's go."
We rode a cab to the same theater we held our event in the night before.
Before we knew it, we were on stage.
"Hello everyone!" Dan seemed much happier and less nervous, until the crowd started yelling, "PHAN!"
"Please don't make a scene, Danny... Don't freak out..."
"Now, now, guys. We're here for a show. Not to show. Alright?" I smiled at Dan who was looking less nervous.
We went on with the show and made it to the Q&A portion of the day. All of the questions had a sexual undertone and Dan got up and ran off.
"I'm so sorry, I'll be back with Dan. I just have to make sure he's okay." I apologized to the fans and followed Dan.
"Dan? Dan! Dan wait. Please." I caught up to him and I had a sudden sense of a Deja Vu from when he chased after me.
"I can't... I can't hold it in." Dan was crying.
"You want to tell them now? We only have a couple more minutes." I sat by him on the floor of the hallway, resting my head on his shoulder.
"We have another show tonight?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'll be right there with you. I know they all question your sexuality and don't question me. I know that's rough. It's a lot."
He bawled and fell into me.
"I love you Daniel. I always will." I kissed him passionately and wiped away his tears. "Come on." I helped him to his feet and we walked back to our table.
"I'm sorry guys, but that's all for today. We have another show tonight and will have a longer meet and greet to make up for lost time. Thank you all for subscribing. We love you!" I said to the fans. They were okay with Dan running off and time being lost.
"Our next show starts in a few hours. Do you want to explore the town?" I held Dan's hand.
"Sure."
We took a cab into town and had the driver drop us off at the park. "We'll need another ride at 6:30p.m. back to the theater." I told the driver. "Sounds good. I'll give you my pager. Buzz me at 6:25p.m. to give me some time." He handed Dan a small pager.
"Will do. Thank you, sir." He said to him, before the driver left.
"I like America." Dan giggled.
"I'm glad to see you happier again. Shall we act like children and go play... Or summon the old men in us and sit on the bench and talk?"
"You pick."
"No, no. Danny, you pick."
"Alright. Let's sit together."