Chapter 14

Mild smut...
Phil's POV
-
"I love this man.... This 6ft 3 man with deep brown eyes, dark brown hair and a sweet smile."
We went back home and filmed a DanAndPhilGames video. Immediately after the camera shut off, I kissed Dan.
"I just can't stay away from you."
"I'm glad. I don't want you away from me. Stay right here." He hugged me and we wandered to his bedroom again. We laid there and talked for hours about our future together, and how our love was so strong.
"You're beautiful, Phillip.." He said as I sucked on his neck, giving him a hickey.
"I'm beautiful because I'm loved..." I laid my head down. "I'm loved by an amazing boy who I happened to be in love with, too."
-
Dan's POV
-
"This is nice." I smiled.
"What?"
"Laying with you. Just forgetting about the world, while laying here in each other's arms."
Our heartbeats synchronized with every breath. Our fingers interlocked perfectly, showing that they were meant to be held together.
"Promise me something?"
Phil looked at me, confused.
"Promise me... You'll never leave my side. We'll stay this way, forever."
"Baby, I don't need to promise that. You know it's already true. I'm so in love with you and it hurts to be apart."
I wrapped my arm around his back and held him against my shirtless chest. He kissed my neck and shoulders as he made his way down my body.
"Fuuuck...." I moaned.
We heard a knock on the door. "Damn.. What time is it? Why would someone be here?" I got mad.
"We'll finish in a sec, sexy." He hovered over me and gave me a Frenchie.
I watched him walk out, putting on his shirt.
"Hello." His brother Martyn was at the door.
"Hey Philly. Mum told me you were gay?"
"That was straightforward." I laughed as I heard them talk at the door.
"Yeah I am. We're cool, right?"
"You're dating Daniel?"
"Yes, we were laying down and I heard you knock."
"Sorry to interru-"
"No, no. Martyn it's fine. We always welcome company."
"Well I just wanted to come see you since I missed the gathering yesterday. Love you brother."
Martyn walked out.
"Love you, too Martyn. See ya, man."
Phil peaked back into my bedroom.
"Hello, gorgeous." He pounced on me and kissed roughly.
"Now... Where were we?" He said with a cheeky smile.
-
At 8p.m. we held each other closely while we fell asleep. I had a wet dream and it woke up, realizing I was spooning with Phil. I kissed his neck and he didn't wake up. "You're so beautiful, love. So peaceful."
I fell back asleep and we woke up the next morning, sore.
"Damn...." Phil groaned.
"Wow that was sexy as hell." I flirted. He laughed and turned to kiss me.
"You almost broke me." He laughed. "I would've been totally alright with you breaking me."
"That would've been hot, huh?"
"You're getting me so hard.." Phil winked at me.
"God damn Phillip..." I kissed him roughly. "I'm so glad I have you."