Chapter 17

Phil's POV
-
"Damn..." I woke up and heard Dan say. "Last night was hot."
I could hardly move since I was so sore. Dan got up and stretched. "Damn.. I'm sore. How're you doing, babe?"
I put my arms up and he picked me up and kissed me.
"You have a massive hickey on your jaw." I chuckled as my hand brushed his chiseled cheekbone.
"Thank you for that. I'll cherish it." He threw me down on the couch and kissed me passionately. "You know what today is?"
"Of course." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Happy birthday, gorgeous."
"Thank you, baby boy."
"Are we doing anything special today?" I sat up next to him.
"My mum usually takes me out for a movie."
"Sounds fun."
"It normally was but now she's going to ask about you and my homosexuality and try to push for grandkids."
"Really?" I laughed. "She never seemed like the type of person who would talk like that."
He pulled my head in and kissed me. "You're coming with me."
"I was waiting for you to say that." I kissed his neck and moaned. "Damn...you smell good."
"It's my new cologne." He said proudly.
"So when are we leaving?" I smiled.
"Well, it's 12:30p.m. so she should be showing up soon, so we can go out for lunch and then the movie."
"Let's get ready, baby." I kissed him and brushed my hand across his face. I went to my room that I haven't slept in for months and grabbed clothes. As I was putting on my skinny jeans, I felt two hands slip around my waist. "Hello Phillip."
"Hello Daniel." I turned and kissed him. He was already dressed and just needed to fix his hair.
I slipped a shirt on and went to the bathroom to get the flat iron. Dan took it out of my hands. "Let me do it."
"You want to straighten my hair?" I laughed. "Okay, but if you do, you leave your Hobbit hair in its natural state."
He looked himself in the mirror. "I will... Only if you take me. Right here. Right now." I picked him up and pinned him up against the wall.
"I'm really turned on right now." He giggled.
"You're my everything, Daniel." I sucked on his neck and felt him until he screamed.
"YOU ARE INCREDIBLE." He pushed back and tackled me on the bathroom floor.
"Don't you mean.... Amazing?" I winked.
"It's all so clear to me now why your name is Amazingphil." He kissed me. "Who else has called you amazing?"
"Just you baby." I sat up and pulled Dan's shirt back down. "Your mum is gonna be here any seco-"
"There she is." He helped me up to my feet and kissed me. "Let's go on a date with my mum!"
"Oh Danny, that would be weird to any other person..." I facepalmed and blushed.
"There's only one person who I'd say the word 'date' around, sunshine." We walked out of the bathroom after Dan straightened my hair and combed his.
"Sorry about the wait, Mum." He opened the door and let his mother in.
"Oh, it's not a problem. I know how love can keep you caught up with each other. Such a distraction, this Phillip Lester can be, right?"
"Oh, yes. He talked me into leaving my hair curly today and let me fix his mane." He pet my head and smiled. "You forgot the part where I took you, physically. Damn.."
"Shall we?" I asked.
"Yes, yes. Let's head out. I'm not getting any younger." She chuckled as we left the apartment.
"Keys... I forgot them." I talked to myself.
"I have mine, baby." Dan put his hand on my lower back.
"My hero." I kissed him and we walked downstairs and out of the building.