Chapter 25

Phil's POV
-
"Philly?" I heard a voice say. "Phil?"
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?" I said in a yawn. "Oh GOD!"
"Sorry baby." Dan removed the scary mask. "I couldn't resist." He kissed me and whispered, "Let me make it up to you... We're going to a Halloween party today."
"Is it a costume party?" I sat up.
"Fuck yes, it is." He said, giggly.
-
I got up and followed Dan into the lounge. "What are going as?"
"A thought occurred to me..." He paused for effect. "We have combined so many costumes to be unique... But what's more unique than dressing as each other?"
"Daaaannn, please don't say I have to wear your leather shirt!" I whined.
"No, you don't have to.... But damn you look kinky and gorgeous in that." He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me.
"We have an hour." He said as the kiss broke.
"Then, Philly. We better get dressed." I winked. "Calling Dan by my name? Yeah... This is gonna be fun. I get to wear his clothes and act like him."
Dan laid out one of his favorite outfits for me-his black long sleeve shirt with zips on the shoulders, skinny jeans- and I gave him my lion shirt and skinny jeans. I popped out the lenses of my old glasses and slipped them onto Dan's face.
"It's not much to dress and act like each other.... But you can rock my glasses, today."
He smiled and kissed me. I could feel his smile as our lips touched and he Frenched me.
"Hair time." He giggled. "Want me to curl your hair so you look like a Hobbit? Or just flip your fringe the other way?"
"Surprise me, baby." I let him fix my hair.
"I have to say... This is a little creepy. You look so much like me.." He laughed.
"You look like me!" I giggled. "I'll straighten your curly mop of hair." I swapped Dan places on the chair and fixed his soft, dark brown hair.
"Shall we check ourselves out?" Dan asked.
"Well... We look like each other, so we could just fuck.." I said cheekily.
"Come here, baby."
We looked in the mirror and took a selfie.
"Damn.... It's that Phil is Not on Fire video all over again." He giggled. "Let's get going."
*knock knock* "Dan? Phil? It's Chris and Pj. Come on, let's go!"
We went to the door and Chris jumped. "Shit.... You guys look so alike.." He poked my hair and looked for dimples when I laughed.
"Okay, you're Phil. You're Dan. I figured it out."
"Chris, shut up. They have different eye colors. Let's go!!" Pj laughed.
We walked downstairs to the cab waiting for the four of us outside. The driver took us to the party and dropped us off.
"Thank you sir," Chris paid for the service. "Take care."
We went inside. There were millions of our fellow YouTubers dressed up and partying.
"Hey guys!" Cat waltzed up.
"You're back in town? Hey! Great to see you again!" I hugged her.
"Is everyone we know here?" Dan asked.
"Tyler....Alfie.. Zoella.... Caspar... I think Troye is here, too. He took a break from his world tour to come party, YouTuber style!" She yelled.
She waddled off and Dan grabbed my hand. "She's drunk." He laughed. The party was fun and everyone had a blast. So many couples were there, including Felix and Marzia, who are a huge fan of us.
"Hey guys!" Felix laughed and hugged us.
"Hey man, how have you been?"
"We're great, we just finished our tour of America and now we're just enjoying each other's company." Dan wrapped his arm around me.
"Wait.." Marzia interrupted. "Phan is real? Felix, you knew?"
"Oops.. Sorry Marzia. Forgive me!"
She kissed him. "You're lucky I love you."
They walked off.
"I ship it." Dan kissed me.
"I ship us, baby." I held him close. "Does everyone know?"
"I'm assume so.. Besides the people we haven't met personally."
"Let's announce it on stage."
"Really?" Dan jumped with excitement.
"We never announced it on tour... So let's record it."
Felix and Marzia walked by. "Hey, Felix. Can you point the camera on stage when we go up? There's something we need to do."
"Um.. Sure. For a video?"
"Yes." I answered.