Chapter 18

I'm genuinely tired of warning you lol I wrote a lot of smut... Not here though.
Dan's POV
-
We went out to eat and to a movie. I don't even remember what the movie was.. Phil was curled up by me, holding my hand. I couldn't help but watch him. Watch his expressions....watch the light in his eyes shine.
"I love you so much...." I kissed him and whispered, "God you're adorable."
He shushed me with a smile on his face, probably to keep me from tackling him in the cinema. "Smart, baby. I totally would."
Our relationship was to the point where we could tackle each other at any second of the day. It was painful to be PG around other people when we wanted to embrace each other physically.
The movie ended and we left to go back to the apartment. "Thanks for allowing me to join." Phil said to my mum before she left.
"Oh, it was no problem. You're part of the family, Philly." She gave him a hug and kissed his forehead.
"I love you, Danny." She hugged and kissed me.
"Love you too, Mum." I opened the door for her. "Take care."
She left and we sat in the lounge and turned on the television.
"She didn't bring up our relationship or grandkids." Phil teased.
"I'm genuinely surprised." I kissed him and he ripped my shirt off.
"Shall we?" He gave a cheeky smile.
I put my arms up and he carried me into the bedroom like I carried him this morning. I unbuttoned his shirt and exposed his pale, warm chest.
I gave him kisses as I made my way down his chest and abdomen. I unbuttoned his jeans and ripped them off when he grabbed me and took charge. He climbed on top and pulled my jeans off my legs, and grabbed my body tightly.
"Oh shit.... Ugh.." I moaned, feeling insanely vulnerable. "Fu-uck... Fuck. Oh yes." I grabbed his neck and kissed him violently.
-
Phil's POV
-
"You're my everything, Daniel." I bit his lip as he kissed me. "I love you... I love you so much."
"Sunshine, I love you more."
"I doubt that." I held him closely and felt his heartbeat fast.
"Tied for first?" He giggled.
"I'm fine with that."
We slept in each other's arms until the sun came up.
-
"Rise and shine, baby." Dan rubbed my back. "Today's the day."
I woke up and looked at him, yawning. "For what?"
"We're starting our tour today." He kissed me awake.
"Do we still need to pack?"
"I think I got everything. Help me check?"
I rolled out of bed, onto the floor.
"Ow...."
"You silly thing." He helped me up and kissed me. "Come on, baby."
Dan had our bags and suitcases packed and ready to go, minus our hair products and wallets.
"Phone chargers?" I read off the list of things we needed.
"Packed."
"I just put the flat iron in the suitcase.... DS?"
"In my carry-on."
"I have my wallet, you have yours.. Did you pack enough clothes?"
"Yeah. I packed all of your colorful clothes and my dark and depressing clothing."
I blushed. "Dark, depressing, and sexy."
"You know it, babe." He winked and giggled.
"I think we're ready. Call a cab?"  I said.
"Way ahead of you." He was already dialing the number. "Hi, I'm Dan Howell... I have 9a.m. services to take me and Phil to the airport. Alright, thank you sir."
"We're all set?" I smiled.
"Let's get our America on!" He giggled and kissed me. The cab showed up and we carried our luggage out of the apartment.
"To the airport, good sir." Dan said to the driver.
"Certainly. You already paid for these services?"
"Yes, I did."
"He's so responsible and grown up... Oh I love him so damn much."
The driver helped us carry our luggage to the door and sent us on our way.
"Thank you, sir." I smiled.
"No problem. You two kids have fun, alright?"
"Oh, I bet we will." Dan winked.