Chapter 16

Maybe a little? Heh..
Phil's POV
-
"Ready?" I looked at Dan. He seemed scared, but excited.
"Let's do this, baby."
We sat down in the ring and went flying down the water.
"SHIT!!!!" He screamed. "This is fast!" I laughed.
"You're too adorable, baby." I grabbed his hand before we flopped off of the ring at the end of the slide.
We went underwater and locked lips. When we came back up, Cat was standing on the side of the pool, laughing.
"Was that you screaming, Phil?"
"No," I laughed. "Dan was screaming about how fast that was."
Dan's face went red and his pushed me underwater. I came back up and splashed him down to the bottom of the pool and kissed him again. "Underwater kissing... So romantic."
We climbed out and decided to go on the body slide next. The slides were close enough that we could hold hands while going down them.
"Ready?" He laughed.
"Let's do this." I winked. We flew down the slides and kissed at bottom.
"My shorts went up my ass." He whispered.
"I'll help you with that." I winked and spanked him. "Philly, you kinky, kinky boy." He kissed my cheek and led me to the pool where our Louise and Cat were sitting poolside, tanning. I jumped in, splashing my head out when I saw that Dan was on the diving board.
"Ladies and gentlemen..... DanisnotinWATER." He did a backflip off the board and into the pool. "How was that?" He giggled. The girls were laughing at his YouTube joke.
"Baby, you're so hot, you're on fire." I winked and kissed him.
-
Dan's POV
-
Phil and I went to the hot tub and snuggled up to each other.
"Your backflip was sexy." He laid his head on my shoulder.
"Thanks, cutie." I pulled him into my lap and he wrapped his hands around my neck. I kissed his wet neck and he moaned. "Damn....I love you." He grabbed me forcefully.
"I love you, Daniel James Howell."
"I love you, Phillip Michael Lester." We made out and got lost in each other's eyes.
-
We went into the pool again with Chris and Pj and played chicken. Phil climb up on my shoulders and sat down. I held onto his legs and he fought Chris off of Pj, and then fell off my shoulders. I pulled him back up to a float, kissing him in victory, and held him up on my lap. He tilted my head back and played with my hair until all I could feel was his lips on my lips, and his hands on my body.
-
When we got ready to leave, Cat handed Phil a few pictures. "Thought you'd want these." She smiled and handed over the Polaroid pictures she took of Phil and me.
I leaned in the see the pictures and we reminisced in the memories we made today.
He looked at me, smiling and whispered, "Do you know what I'm thinking?"
"I think so." I grabbed his neck and kissed him.
-
"Thanks for the ride home, Cat." Phil said.
"No problem. Don't get too busy." She winked at me.
"She knows us very well."
I picked Phil up and he wrapped his legs around me. His hands grasped my butt tightly, as I held on to him and carried him to the bedroom. He ripped my trunks off and I took his off, then pulled him against me.
"I never want to stop. I never want to stop... SHIT..." He moaned as I got on top.
"I'm so hard.. Phil..." I got quiet with each moan. Phil took charge as he got on top.
"I'm so wet... And it's not the chlorine water.." I kissed him. He bit my lip and and his hands went down my body.
"I'll never stop loving you." Phil laid his head on my chest.
"I'll never let you stop. I'll always love you." He had a smile on his face, hearing me say that. I fell asleep with him and felt his breath on my chest as he dozed off, too.