Chapter 1

Y/n pov 

New school new lives new friends and fresh air. Which didn't seem so bad you were going to a private school called Reverse academy it was such a strange school. The only friends you made so far was Dipper and Mabel gleeful the two twins who were creepy as fuck. Dipper had like a creepy smile but he was sexy hot and yet still creepy. Every time I was not around him I felt like I was being watched but I new it was probably not Dipper it was probably some creepy ass person just waiting to get their hands on this candy sack. 

DG POV 

(DG-Dipper gleeful) 

I stare at her every day lurking in the shadows just to protect her from the dangers of this school. I watch every move she makes I watch closely at the mistakes. I make Mabel send me pictures of what's in her diary and I read it over and over again. I just wish she wasn't so afraid of me. That's probably why yesterday she squiggled out of my grasp when Gideon Pines was so close to touching her so close to talking to her but I'm glad that I stopped him because every friend I make they take them away from me and uses them against me but not this time not ever. She's mine forever and ever and we'll always be friends and that's why I hide in the shadows just to pertect my lovely Y/n M/n L/n.