Chapter 26

"I'm back." He said as he went in the house with that same old smile. You were upset with him but it still made you more upset every time you tried to hurt him emotionally. Just a simple ignore would hurt you. You were with your daughter petting her back. "So are you pregnant?" He questioned. No respond. You just teared up and cried on his shoulder literally. 

 "Yes, I am." You cried out. He was happy and yet surprised he slowly smiled still hugging you and the baby girl. He loved his family too much to leave them. "Ugh, his smile makes me sick how dare he live a perfect life than my brother he should be the one down in the dumps! My brother should be the one smiling and hug the woman of his dreams, not him. I will avenge my brother! (Note: Will is older than Bill and Bill always looked up to Will, yes their twins but Will is older) 

He shoved in his hand in his pocket for the sharpest point if he comes this way I'd take his head. It was going to be a bloodbath and a nasty one too. 

The baby started crying in your arms which lead to Dippers thoughts: 

Something bad is happening I just know it. 

"I know what she needs she needs to take a nap." He smiled and grabbed her and started walking down the enemy aisle.  

My daughter, she has a beautiful smile just like me and smooth hair just like her mother. Her mother's big (e/c)  and my teeth. I'm the happiest man alive to be a father. I kissed my daughter Matilda on the forehead she'd soon hopefully have a brother or a sister and I'd be happy. Well, happier than I am now.  

She came to me in tears. I wonder who had hurt her. Usually, my sister is tough but now she was crying her butt off. "I'm gay now." She spouted out. I was honestly confused as hell. Was I listening right? There has to be some ear wax in my ears did she just say she was gay? And why is she crying?

"Um, what?" I questioned her again. "You heard me loud and clear I'm gay now!" She shouted out towards me. "What?" I was honestly confused. "I AM GAY!" She screamed at me on the top of her lungs still shaking the crap of me. "Like gay gay like modern gay or just happy gay like in the 80's gay?" "Gay gay like the modern gay." "And your crying why?" "Because, I have a thing for your wife." 

                           "Oh no." 

My eyes widen as she says those exact same words. "Well, you can date any girl but you can't date my wife," I yelled carrying my baby girl to the crib. "But your wife she's so pure and beautiful-" 

 "STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MY TWIN SISTER I WILL STILL NOT HESITATE KILLING YOU!" I yelled/whispered at her. I was mad at her right now if she wants to steal my wife she has to go through me first. I'm lucky that Y/n's not bisexual. 

My sister is stupid to even THINK that my woman would want her, hell anybody would be stupid enough to think that my wife would want to date something like them, humans- 

Well, I can't can't lie I'm more mortal than I seem. I'm just like the humans out there the magic pendant is what make me strange and interesting. But really I'm only a human being. 

-Why? Why didn't I attack? He was right three with the child I could've gone slice, slice and they'd be all dead. Dead as me... But this kid couldn't seem to get any alone time by himself not even when he decided to go out! He was with his sister Mabel who is apperently gay now. Well, it seems that I'd just have to wait until show time.