Chapter 3

The next day at Reverse academy:

You asked Dipper how did he know where you live. Dipper replies with: I read your diary okay I read your fucking diary what are you gonna do about it hu?! he said it in a mean and serious way. "Look I'm sorry Y/n it's just I'm so curious about you I want to know everything about you where you live and things like when your next period is going to happen and stuff like that." Dipper Gleeful explained as he held you tightly.  You blushed deeply and you pushed him aside. "The hell! Get the fuck away from me why the hell do you want to know when my next cycle is coming on?" You asked him as you looked at him in disgust. "I just do..." Dipper lied. "What you want to fuck me or something?" You screamed at him. "Yes Yes Yes the fuck I do!" He screamed at you and quickly crashed his lips into you. You than try to push him away  but his grip is too strong and you fall for the kiss anyway. He pushes you against somebodies locker kissing you. You try to kick him to get free but it was useless he was in between your legs kissing you. (NOT LIKE THAT GUYS) He then licks you earlobe and nibbles on it you then try to punch him trying to get free but he's just to strong for his looks. He then nibbles on your neck and places a hickey on your neck. You then scream and moan. 

??? POV 

Someone screamed sounded like that new girl. I need to go help her so I grab Pacifica Southeast and run toward the scream and then there is when I saw him... I knew he would do this he always does this to the new coming girls even the girls that doesn't want it. I need to go save her.