Chapter 22 (lemon)

After your legs healed several days later your dad called your phone while you were doing something "important" with Dipper you got up and sat on the bed. Dipper groaned asked "Who was it?" "It's my dad." You whispered/answered quietly. "Hey dad why did you call?" You asked trying not to sound rude and all. "Well I want you and your husband Dipper to come over that's all I  mean I got nothing else to do so why don't you two come spend the night here?" He asked with his friendly tone of his. "Fine."You grunted. "Okay don't forget to tell Dipper to pack a sleeping bag when he's under my roof he won't be able to sleep with you unfortunately we had to get rid of the couch in the living room because of some bet but he can sleep on the floor in your room." You could tell he was smiling through the phone because of his kind voice. "Okay I'll make sure he get's the message." You answered back. "Okay and be here at 8:00." He smiled. "Okay father I'll make sure to tell him that too." You said. "What else do you want me to tell him father?" You asked. "Do you want me to tell him that I'm allergic to his banana." You thought.  (I hated writing that one but you know.) "Well that's it." He said. "I love you." Your father smiled. "I love you too." You signed as he hung up the phone. "So what did he want?" Dipper grunted as he pulled on some boxers and he clothes. "He wanted you to know that we are going to his house at 8:00 and that you need to bring a sleeping bag." You explained. "Why a sleeping bag can't I sleep with you in your bed?" He asked. "Well it's my dad's house he doesn't want you sleeping with me even though were husband and wife he says it's his house and blah blah blah." You signed putting on your clothes. "But you will be sleeping in my room but with a sleeping bag." You added as you but on your bra and shirt. "Really, that still won't stop me from having sex with you." He smirked fixing his bow tie. "S-Shut up!" You stuttered and blushed at the same time. "Your so cute with your little red face." He smirked as he groomed his hair with his hands trying to get it perfect like the way it was. "Do you not know how to use a comb?" You snickered handing him one. "I do actually." He retorted as he combed his hair and got it perfectly the way he wanted it. "And why do you always have to dress up nicely for my dad?" You snorted at him. "I just want to make a good impression that's all." He smiled. "Whatever but you already got his approval were already married we already have a kid so why do you need to dress up?" You asked. "Because he's your dad and I don't just want to look like the perfect man for you I want to be the perfect man for you." He said. "Okay whatever." You said putting on a skirt that didn't even reach your knees. "And I think that skirt is kind of short to me I don't want your dad thinking that your my little hooker or stripper or something why don't you change into something decent for your father." He ranted. "Well your starting to act like my father, father." You snarled. "Don't argue with me." He growled. "See." You pointed out as you got undressed. "Would your father have sex with you?" He smirked pulling on his little tie trying to make it just right. "Shut up." You said as you got changed into a blue dress to match Dipper. "That's better." He smiled. "Laddies first." He smiled like a gentleman and opened the door to let you through and after that he grabbed his little cape and you two left to go to your father's house. 

several hours later~ 

You and Dipper were finally at your old house where you used to stay with your dad. "Hi dad." You smiled as he gave you two a warm welcoming hug. "Sit down sit down we have so much to talk about here grab a plate." He ordered you and Dipper to. Dipper and my father were 20 minutes into the conversation. "So~ in a more serious matter." Your father started to say as Dipper bit into his fork. "Have you been touching my daughter in anyway or form lately?" He asked him which made you choke on your food. You were nervous and sweating like it was a hot day or something. "Sir." Dipper said as he put his fork down on his plate and looked at him with a straight and serious face since this kinda thing was serious. "I am trying to eat I do not talk like that at this kind of table but even if we did which we did we were married so I don't see why that's the problem sir." He said trying not to smirk. "Okay fine I'll let it slide." He said and you all continued eating your food. 

Later that night~ 

Dipper pulled out his sleeping bag on the floor in your room he was changing by himself since you two where under your father's roof.  You finally changed in your PJ's and you went in the bed while Dipper was in his sleeping bag. "Good night Dipper." You say to him. "Fuck it." He growled under his breathe as he climbed on the bed and ended up on top of you. "Dipper what are you doing?" You asked. "Didn't you hear me say that this won't stop me from having sex with you even if I was on the couch I'd still come back here for you." He smirked. "But what if we get caught?" You asked shyly. "Oh your such a good girl." He hissed. "We won't if you don't moan so loudly." Dipper growled taking off your pajama pants and your panties along with it. He smirked as he looked at you with those devious blue eyes of his and put his mouth in between your legs sucking it after he was done with his "dessert" he ripped out his belt and threw them on the floor along with his pants and his boxers and inserted his member inside of you. You moaned softly at this as he moved back and forth he then began to move faster and faster which made the bed do a creaking sound. "Di-Dipper slow down~" You begged he smirked as he nibbled on your ear denying everything you said like it didn't matter to him. He just banged you harder and faster making the bed creak more louder than anything you just moaned softly biting your lip trying not to get heard by your parents who were up there watching TV. You trying to make him slow down but it didn't matter because he would go 20 times faster. "Dipper please stop!" You ordered him but as always he didn't listen he wanted the next door neighbor hear you scream so he decided to bite you on your neck which you yelped out in pain as he did that. He  deeper until~ "Dipper!" You screamed his name louder than ever.  "S-S-St-Stop." You whined but he went faster and deeper as much as you enjoyed it you wanted him to slow down and stop what he was doing. He didn't listen to you for the last time and he kept speeding up in nonhuman speed then that's when you heard footsteps coming up the hallway. "Dipper st-stop they'll catch us~" You whined but he didn't care if they did it's there eyes if they want to see everything he was still going at it hard making you moan and say his name then the door opened. "Is everything okay in here-" Your father stopped and saw you two in bed doing your "dance" which made him turn red and become speechless. Your father then slowly gets out and you two still continued to make a baby. We finally cum and he feel asleep on top of me. 

{There I'm done that's the longest chapter that I've written.}